Canadian association of rocketry website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highflyer1968

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering why our C.A.R website is old and in need of repair. I joined C.A.R in 2011 and found that I could not signup online. I had to do it the old fashion way. Mail the money and form in. The website looks old when you go there and trying to get ahold of anybody is almost impossible. The mail system is and old way of doing things. I would prefer just using a email address to say email the president([email protected])as an example. So my membership expired after a year and I forgot about it as I never received any notice or anything after I got my card. It was here is your card and then nothing after that. So in October 2014 I tried to find out what my old member number was to try to renew it and could not get any answer from anybody. Months and months later I got a response saying they hope I renew my membership. By that time I signed up with N.A.R and did it online, received a member card and also sport rocketry mag that I read cover to cover. Membership renews automatically. I would love to support C.A.R but they seem to be lagging behind.

I had issues with CAR (and the local club) back at the turn of the millennium.. Gave up after a year.

Mentioned it in passing here on the forums. Angelo was the then-president, and took note. Dunno what happened after that..

Back