• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for an Estes Silver Comet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickball

Reaction score
Anyone have a Silver Comet they would like to part with?

wick

I do not, but I hope you can hook up with one. That is a nice Sci-Fi model. It's the first thing I built for myself as a BAR --- a kit I had picked up on discount when the LHS went out of business and I had tucked away in the garage for maybe 10 years.

If you can't find one, it's a V2 with a custom fin profile and a spacial nose-cone. So you could make a reasonable facsimile.

Good luck.

Wick,

I have a nose cone from a kit that I converted to a V2 before Estes re-issued the V2 kits. If you decide to clone the Silver Comet, it's yours if you want it.

Dennis

I'll have to see how many I have left. If I have more than a couple, I'll part with one. The Silver Comet was my gateway drug back into rocketry also. I'll check tomorrow.

Adrian

Somewhere, I have a few nosecones I got from Sandman a long time ago. I would part with one but I am in the Great White North so shipping can be costly.
I have a built kit that I love to fly. It's taken a bit of abuse but still flies fine.

I'll have to see how many I have left. If I have more than a couple, I'll part with one. The Silver Comet was my gateway drug back into rocketry also. I'll check tomorrow.

Adrian

Hehehe. hey kid, try the silver comet, it'll make you feel real good. First one's free. You'll come back, trust me.

Latest posts

Back