Zooch Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing was quicker than I expected, nice altitude on a C6. Cocked ever so slightly due to the wind, but it turned in a very nice flight. Almost lost a F1 engine, was barely hanging on when I recovered the rocket. Easily fixed on the spot with some CA. I will definitely be flying this one again tomorrow.

saturn-v-red-glare.jpg

Here is the full view after getting off the pad. I barely got it in the frame. You can see where it slightly cocked right after liftoff, but it kept that same trajectory for the rest of the flight. Not a hint of wobble.

foose4string great pictures of the Saturn V and the launch. I can't wait to get out next week to fly rockets. I hope mine tuns out great like yours. :)

Thanks vmf!

Here was the second flight of the Saturn V today.

Saturn-V-second-flight.jpg

Originally posted by foose4string
Beautiful day today. Steady breeze, but still flyable. Here is The Saturn V on the pad at Red Glare....
OMG .... it looks just sooo ummm .... ant-scale in that pic. :D Looking great though as do the other pics. Wouldn't mind trying one of the Doc's Saturn 1 SA-5's sometime myself.

Regards ...... Pete

Back