You've seen this before, but it gives you a good feeling.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugliss

Reaction score
After a hard day at work coming home tired and hungry on a hot day, this is a nice greeting.

IMG-20120906-00127.jpg

My favorite phone call from my wife: "You just got a box. More rocket crap, I assume?" :)

-Kevin

I wish I'd taken a picture of this, but the last box of rocket crap I got was sitting on the kitchen table when I got home from work. My 6 year old son wanted to wrap it for me so I'd have a present to open, so he opened up about 10 table napkins and piled them on top so it was completely hidden. It was a mess but his good intentions still made me smile.

Yeah I get those too, and car parts for my 318i. Usually get followed up by "How much did this cost this time???" :p
A good answer is always $9.95. :)

@Dougliss, a better feeling is when the mail deliverer has to get out of her truck because the box won't fit in the mailbox, or when the box has HAZMAT on the side!

Last edited:
My favorite phone call from my wife: "You just got a box. More rocket crap, I assume?" :)

-Kevin

And just why is it always "Rocket Crap"????? How come it's never "ohhh, more treasure and booty", huh?? It's a consipracy, I tell ya!

(I can honestly tell ya, this is second place to my old buddy, Carl (a black labrador), meeting me at the door. We had a great 17 and a half years of hunting,fishing and rocketry together. What was best was a big old box on the doorstep and a big old Labrador waiting just inside-we'd both be wagging our tails!)

-Kevin
I dont think my wife understands how "Tracking" works.
There has been times when Im at work and see (by the tracking) that a box has been delivered to our PO.
She gets out of work before I do and swings by the PO on her way home.
So,I'll call her and ask "Did you pick up my box"
Like I said,I dont think she gets it :lol:

Back