RIP Brian Shul...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
BRIAN SHUL, SR-71 Pilot
For those of you who heard my brother Brian speak at WINGS OF HOPE benefits, you know how deep and real his passion for life was. No moment was to be wasted, no day was to be taken for granted. Brian would give many speeches to many groups around the world, but he never felt the warmth and support like he did from all of you at those ‘Evening of Hope’ events.
Last evening Brian spoke to a large military group in Reno, Nevada. People there who had heard him speak before said they never heard him speak this passionate about life, his life, and his gratitude for it all. After his speech and after his book signing Brian suffered a heart attack and collapsed. He was administered CPR and rushed to the hospital, where he passed away.
Many days and weeks and months from now I will come to grips with what I am writing here. But for now, thank you for all the love and affection you gave him. It meant the world.
Maureen Shul

I got to talk to him a few times, neat guy.

242270546_940537513249559_4476133978244664738_n.jpg

To be a SR-71 pilot
ADvH9Sy.gif

BRIAN SHUL, SR-71 Pilot
For those of you who heard my brother Brian speak at WINGS OF HOPE benefits, you know how deep and real his passion for life was. No moment was to be wasted, no day was to be taken for granted. Brian would give many speeches to many groups around the world, but he never felt the warmth and support like he did from all of you at those ‘Evening of Hope’ events.
Last evening Brian spoke to a large military group in Reno, Nevada. People there who had heard him speak before said they never heard him speak this passionate about life, his life, and his gratitude for it all. After his speech and after his book signing Brian suffered a heart attack and collapsed. He was administered CPR and rushed to the hospital, where he passed away.
Many days and weeks and months from now I will come to grips with what I am writing here. But for now, thank you for all the love and affection you gave him. It meant the world.
Maureen Shul

I got to talk to him a few times, neat guy.

View attachment 581791
What a loss.

Ouch. He was so inspirational for so many folks.

Loved his book! Wish I could get another copy, I lost mine due to water damage when the storage locker I had flooded.
I‘ve looked for copies, but can’t bring myself to pay what some asking prices are.
He will be missed!

Back