YANK ENTERPRISES . . .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ez2cDave

Reaction score
Here are some PDF files I dug up for Yank Enterprises rockets . . .

Dave F.

Attachments

• 2-Astrobee.pdf
    1.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2-Astrobee-cover.pdf
    3.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 2-BBX.pdf
    72.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2-BBX-cover.pdf
    150.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2-Iris.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-Iris-cover.pdf
    87.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2-Sandhawk.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 3-bbx.pdf
    218 KB · Views: 20
  • 3-Genesis.pdf
    48.6 KB · Views: 32
The rest of the files . . .

Dave F.

Attachments

• 3-IQSY-Tomahawk.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 3-Iris.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 3-Mystic-Buzz.pdf
    42.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 3-Sandhawk.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 4-bbx.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4-Bullet.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 4-Concept-One.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 4-IQSY-Tomahawk.pdf
    55 KB · Views: 19
  • 4-IRIS.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 25
I still have all the 5.5" instructions somewhere too. On a DVD, who knows where, tucked away... LOL

I was always gonna get the Yank 5.5 IRIS in phlexible phenolic, but they went out of business before I could muster up the cash... Had to settle for the 4" I already had... But now.... Hmmm...

Need to bring back flexible phenolic but, not so flexible ;) I'm running low on old Red Arrow phenolic tubes.

Well, I did have them re-create our old tubes from a sample I hung onto over the years. They switched plants in where they make it so it is a tad different. But the couplers are too thin and we'll need to resolve that before it all comes back. However, a LOC stiffy works perfectly. The pricing on it is almost prohibitive now. We'll have to see what shakes out. It was always the perfect material for our flying area. Waterproof was always the best benefit but not nearly as heavy as FG... And of course, not brittle...

Cool to see these old docs. Here's a restore I did last year of an original Yank Bullet. I do hope the LOC team are able to bring back flexible phenolic. I prefer building in cardboard, but having water resistance is *really* nice when flying at Bong State Recreation Area.

YankBullet.jpg

Back