Where is Composite Warehouse ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on my Composite Warehouse order shipping time.

Ordered some tubing, Jan 2023, paid Feb 2023, still waiting.

Many emails, many phone calls, ask many times to refund or ship, still waiting on all fronts.

I'm 73 year young, I might get the product before I die. Not holding my breath. :barf:

Roy
I hope im not in the same boat as you are. I made a order just before Halloween for tubing.

what would be the best way to do the refund. I have never had to do this I did use my credit card.
If you used your credit card, I'd call the card issuer and let them know that this seller apparently has a reputation for either not delivering or taking a very long time to. If it was via Paypal, open a case with them and they'll take it from there.

If you used your credit card, I'd call the card issuer and let them know that this seller apparently has a reputation for either not delivering or taking a very long time to. If it was via Paypal, open a case with them and they'll take it from there.
I will do that. I also sent Curtis a email to not process my credit card. His website is saying still pending.

I have a better question. Where is the nose cone I ordered in August that was supposed to be in stock. Got a shipping notice with tracking number on September 8 but it is just a label and has never been picked up by USPS. I would say use their pay when ready to ship but they can make a label without actually having product.
Brent, I got screwed by them with their black Friday sale. If it's too good to be true, it's not. Ordered a Honest John and was never delivered. Promised it would be shipped, but nothing. This guy is not true to his word. Big time scammer!

Sadly this man is an A$$HO[E. When will people stop giving this man money.
He ripped me off also.
Behind him is a bloody trail.

Back