What to do with so many rockets?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe take photos of some of the ones you're not too embarrassed about and list them here for sale? I purchased a few built, half-built, flown and other "used" rockets from other members here. A little sanding, here and there, some surplus replacement parts, paint and maybe even stickeshock vinyl and they could be resurrected. 👍
Assuming you're talking to me, I may do that eventually. Probably won't make more than $1 a rocket, given the shipping costs. The biggest problem is that I don't usually build rockets that many people here like, ie HPR.

I really want to build, and not fly, the Super Big Bertha. Been thinking about how I can build it, then when done, make back just the purchase cost. Don't think that's possible if I have to ship it, though.

A rocket building wife? :bravo:
I am also lucky in that way, though she’s not caught up to me yet…. :)

(She did beat me in A Altitude at NARAM this past summer, though.)

I’m no help to the OP. I do not even know how many built rockets I have. My kit spreadsheet currently shows 569 kits, and there are also plenty of parts around to make many more. The built rockets are all over the house, though most of them are in my “hobby room”.

Yes, I hear you. I would be interested in some unique and OOP low to mid power ones since I don't build or fly HPR. Don't have the $ or space to do so.

Back