• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted V-MAX loads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
Hey all,
Does anyone know if there is any vendor out there that may still have a vmax load or two? I’m really only interested in the H-L class.
I know they are out of production.
Or if your possibly on the east coast and happen to have one sitting around, please PM me.
From my research, they are pretty much gone and picked thru.
But might as well give it a shot.
thanks
william

I picked up a few F120's for the 29-1G case at Red Glare this year from Wildman. He had them in the trailer but not on his web site.
Did you email/call him or other CTI vendors?

Oh wow ok. Nope I haven’t contacted any of them. That’s probably a great idea though,

ACF55D2A-13EC-4840-B88F-E01123A41BFF.jpeg
Tad bit grainy, but here’s a photo of my L3150 flown on Sunday…
26.6 G’s off the pad. 46 lbs pad weight.
Expected 6,000’
Reached 5,991’
Pretty good for an Ultimate Wildman.
That’s gotta be one of the baddest motors to exist.
My brother snapped this pic with his phone.
Just for a phone picture, I would say it’s pretty good.
I’m still waiting on other clubs camera man to upload the photos onto the website.
I love looking at those Mach diamonds!

And of course it had to be you Adrian!
Well if you were closer to my location, I’d try to make something work.
I’d do anything for another 3150.
I love that motor so much.
Burn it wisely! ;)

Super Thunder has mach diamonds as well, they're just blue.

L2500ST below an on 8" Mega Cowabunga, not mine.

I flew the L2500ST at Airfest, flung my 45lb Demon 150 to 7700' in a hurry.

Flying the Demon 150 on the M4500ST at MWP in a week and a half. Hoping @rfjustin can catch some pics of it before it gets outta dodge!

And lets not forget Warp9!!! (My 5" Super Jart on a K1499N below)

The K1999N is a 1.5sec burn and you can see the diamonds on that one off the pad. I flew the Demon 150 on that in the spring and the exhaust plume was literally 8' long!

1666219084530.png

1666219293095.png

I picked up a few F120's for the 29-1G case at Red Glare this year from Wildman. He had them in the trailer but not on his web site.
Did you email/call him or other CTI vendors?
I flew that motor twice. The burn might have been all of 1 second combined! 😛

I’ve got a couple L3200VM’s, K2000VM’s, K2045VM’s, and J1055VM’s still in my stash….come to Wisconsin and I’d think about working out a deal!

Preston

Last edited:
I’ve got a couple L3200VM’s, K2000VM’s, K2040VM’s, and J1055VM’s still in my stash….come to Wisconsin and I’d think about working out a deal!

Preston
Man I’d love too.
Considering I’m only 15 saving up for a source of transportation, that savings account is not gonna like purchasing all those lovely motors.
Wonder if you could give them to Mr. Wildman lehr to ship them to me.
Don’t know how often you run into him…
Not a bad idea yet maybe it is haha.
That’s quite the stash you got there tho,
Pretty cool and thanks for sharing!

I second having Tim ship'em for ya :p
Would love me a K2045 but I got my L2 too late in the game. Also doesn't help I'm in college and don't have the money to burn.

Back