Up dating and Adding Rocketpad Kits to our web site.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We are updating our web site so our is kind like two differnet sites until we are done. We are cleaning it up and changing the backgrounds.

We are going to be adding 2 kits from the Rocketpad. We will be adding and getting a full line of Rocketpad kits as they come avaible.

This is a great kit manufacturer. This company has changed hands and the new owner has really been work hard on the instructions. He has fixed the missspelled works and make them easier to under stand. So if you are looking for some great kits you should give them a try.

The first is a clone of a kit that was produced between 1965 and 1967. It is the Astron Invader. This kit is 11.8" long and has a wingspan of 8.7". This is a glider kit that looks cool. This kit is listed as a skill level 3 kit and flys great on 1/2A6-2, A8-3 and B6-2. This kit will sell for $12.45 plus shipping.

The next kit is The Mega Dog. This is a 3 18mm cluster that is 23" tall has a diameter of 2.6" and weighes in at 5.4oz. This kit comes withLaser cut centering rings, Kevlar shock cord mounting system, Mylar parachute plastic nose cone, High quality Balsa fin stock and full color water slide decals. This kits flys great on A8-3, B6-4 and C6-5. This kit will sell for $24.95

We are taking pre-orders for both of these kits with the shipping date of November 19th. I do not have these on my web site yet but if you would like to order one send a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get you a total.

Kepp looking at our web site for changes and let us know what you think.

Here is a picture of the Mega Dog

The update is complete and the Rocketpad kits are ready for pre-order.

Tom

Back