University Team Looking for a Mentor for Spaceport America Cup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaboudah

Reaction score
My name is Janna Aboudaher and I'm a Co-Chief Engineer of the Rocket Propulsion Laboratory at UC San Diego, where engineering undergraduates have the opportunity to work on high-powered rocket design, analysis, and manufacturing. We are working on a rocket to enter into the Spaceport America Cup in 2025, and the competition requires that someone with L3 certification is involved in the development process. This would likely take the form of attending some design reviews (virtually if needed), providing sanity checks, and answering questions as they come up. The rocket we will be entering into the competition is a 2-stage, KNSB propellant rocket that will have a scientific payload (still TBD) and its intended apogee is 30,000 ft. Linked below is our team website with our administrative email. Please contact me if are interested in mentoring our team and are L3 certified, or if you know an L3 certified rocketeer who would be interested.

RPL Website: https://www.rocketproplab.org/about

Back