TRF Unofficial calendar: Official nomination thread!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill play... how about august

MagicianLaunch210-7.jpg

Oh why not....

May submission - Pem Tech Kraken, Dual Deploy, CTI I212SS to 2105ft, beautiful flight - nice capture of the Smokey Sam!!
fillibles_folly-6471.jpg

October submission - Always Ready Rocketry Basic Blues 3, Dual Deploy, CTI J425BS to 5295ft, my first attempt at punching the mile marker, the Blue Streak really showing its colors.
desert_heat-3140.jpg

High(er) res versions available

Last edited:
just a suggestion... on my car forum we have a monthly contest called Dirtiest Impreza of the Month. each month we vote on the best picture and the winner gets a prize pack and their car featured in that months next calender... here is the thread with info to give an idea https://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27286 its just a thought and is some good friendly competition between us over there...

It's not a photo, but instead it's a rocketry painting. I'd like to propose we kick off the year (January!) with this killer painting by kpklein, one of the TRF members.

attachment.php

-Kevin

1-DSC_4182.jpgimage-1715074902.jpg463178_3521321845409_1642961940_2906825_1906775533_o.jpgDas BlitzzKrieg.jpg

I think each month should have a theme.

Minimum Diameter

Failures

CTI N5800 Attempts ;)

MicroMaxx

Ex

I am assuming each month will be a compilation of photos not just one right?

Just a thought....

A main pic up top and smaller pics for Saturdays. That'd get 5-6 pics per month.

You don't actually write anything on your calendars, do you? :p

Pictures on the days make them useless for those of us who hang them, and note appointments and such on the calendar.

-Kevin

Pictures on the days make them useless for those of us who hang them, and note appointments and such on the calendar.

-Kevin

Come on, Troj...

You're a tech geek. All of your appointments are on a smart device somewhere :rolleyes:

Now CJ on the other hand...

-Kevin

Sharpie's are your friend!

Come on, Troj...

You're a tech geek. All of your appointments are on a smart device somewhere :rolleyes:

Now CJ on the other hand...

Mine are on my "brain" (my phone) -- if it's not there, I don't remember it.

My wife, however, has one in the kitchen, which she writes stuff on, and I need to refer to it periodically.

-Kevin

Back