The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally thought that too, but went with Lost Boys because Salem’s Lot was a 2-part TV series and OP said those weren’t allowed.
I am completely in teh wrong. thanks to Secondrwo for point this out.

Yes, the movie is 'Salem's lot'. I saw it on TV many many many years ago, and thought / remembered it as a "movie" and not a 2-part miniseries.

I will banish myself to the corner for an unspecified time..

Yes, the movie is 'Salem's lot'. I saw it on TV many many many years ago, and thought / remembered it as a "movie" and not a 2-part miniseries.

In your defense, I originally saw it on a VHS rental from the Mom and Pop video store in town.

You're forgiven. Come out of the corner.

The one where the kid builds a nuclear bomb at home. The Manhattan Project?

Is that Frasier's dad?
Yes. And - son of a gun! - yes it is. And it's funny you should put it that way, because to find the picture I had to search "Movie where a kid builds a nuke".

Not sure, but is this the one with Richard Gere as Lancelot and Sean Connery as King Arthur? First Knight?
Yep! This obstacle course was interesting. Kind of like those ninja warrior game shows.

Back