The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.
Nope, but a good guess! Blackbeard's Ghost (1968). An unassuming track coach accidentally invokes the spirit of a notorious pirate long believed dead, and who must now team up to lay the pirate to rest.

I'm sorry, but that one is a "Well, duh". My Cousin Vinny.
Yes...too easy I know, haha! My Cousin Vinny (1992). Two New Yorkers accused of murder in rural Alabama while on their way back to college call in the help of one of their cousins, a loudmouth lawyer with no trial experience. Ok, what about the movie with the clown...and who is the clown?

Ah, now there you have me; I have no idea. Nor any idea for the guy facing the firing squad, though the actor looks familiar.
Escape from New York (1981), The world's greatest leader is a hostage in the most dangerous place on Earth. Now only the deadliest man alive can save him… Snake Plisske!

As I recall this movie is named "The Greatest Show on Earth". That's James Stewart under the clown makeup next to Charlton Heston. I remember liking this when I saw it as a child, seeing it as an adult, not so much. Serious train wreck scene towards the end of the movie.
Jim
Yes! The Greatest Show on Earth (1952). The dramatic lives of trapeze artists, a clown, and an elephant trainer are told against a background of circus spectacle.

Back