The Official TRF Cat Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b248a1d6-3e26-442f-8120-04f44155db74-gif.4403516
Epic beating!

If I had a cat and a cliff, I'd probably do this everyday. 😝
kopa2.jpg
(I actually wouldn't. This is just a random uncalled-for jab at my favorite animal to make fun of. I emphasize that no cats were harmed, physically or emotionally, in the making of this post.)

Two kittens our son found a few nights ago when taking the dog out for a walk. Hiding in the grass by a field access road, someone obviously put them out.
I don't think they'd have lasted a day, their hiding spot was under a power wire where a hawk hunts every morning.
They're good kitties, doubling our cat count and have gotten comfortable enough to stay outside now with the other two.

Kittens.png

I posted the 1st picture previously but I thought an after and before comparison was warranted. Lola, the undisputed queen of the house, was gifted to me by my daughter when she moved into a new place. I just came across a picture of Lola with her summer shave that my daughter would subject her to.

1634065506198.png

You can almost hear her thinking....."SERIOUSLY ?????? How long will it take to grow out??? I look ridiculous!!"
LS.jpg

Back