Taking speed eating to the next level...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always had issues with any eating contest or record attemps.

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. Some 854 million people worldwide are estimated to be undernourished, and high food prices may drive another 100 million into poverty and hunger.

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. Some 854 million people worldwide are estimated to be undernourished, and high food prices may drive another 100 million into poverty and hunger.

Just to make sure, I'll just say that this thread is NOT advocating speed eating of any kind whatsoever. I find the whole concept puzzling for the same reasons stated above, not to mention many others.

I think in this case, speed eating mass quantities of Peeps simply ensures that no one else has to suffer through eating them, and is therefore a public service.

That said, I couldn't make it through the whole video. 🤢

Back