Quantcast

Taking from my kids....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Drt_trkr

Reaction score
So I'm sure this idea has been thought of before but in case it hasn't I thought I would share with everyone...

I upset my kids pretty bad when I came to them and wanted to Take a marker from them and not give it back. Once they had seen what I had done they were happy!!!

As you can see, an "A" class engine fits perfectly into the Marker...I must say these fly very well!!!

As I said before my kids were very happy!! needless to say I acquired quite a few markers and we have built several of these together...

0217001954.jpg

0217001955.jpg

Gillard

Reaction score
So I'm sure this idea has been thought of before but in case it hasn't I thought I would share with everyone...

I upset my kids pretty bad when I came to them and wanted to Take a marker from them and not give it back. Once they had seen what I had done they were happy!!!

As you can see, an "A" class engine fits perfectly into the Marker...I must say these fly very well!!!

As I said before my kids were very happy!! needless to say I acquired quite a few markers and we have built several of these together...
nice, what type of recovery does it use?

Drt_trkr

Reaction score
nice, what type of recovery does it use?
The first one I built had lawn dart recovery..:jaw:

Since, I have installed a streamer. It took a little work to make sure the Nose popped off since it is the lid and they snap on.

I am looking into trying to make it to where the engine ejects out and the rocket will just tumble down.

NjCo

Reaction score
Can you do sky writing with these rockets?? :)

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Very Nicely done!
Thats the kind of marker I've been looking for to complete my "Sky Writing" Micro fleet LOL!!

MM 258a2-sm_to g1_7 Micro Bic Pens group pic_03-14-06.jpg

Latest posts