Super Low Rocket Prices on some Estes Kits.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything is back when I just looked

Yup, and like an idiot, I went back for round 2. Are we going to have to form a support group now?

"Hi, my name is Dave, and I collect model rocket kits"

Wife isn't going to be so happy about these two back to back orders when I already maxed out my spending after Thanksgiving. But on the other hand.. look at all the money I saved! 2 D-Region Tomahawks and some other rockets added. 12 rockets purchased in 2 days for about $50. Kewl beans... I will have plenty of summer builds!

Got a batch for the WOOSH raffle prizes, we just might do better this year.

Another one bites the dust, :facepalm:
I finally convinced my self into buy 5 of them ! :w:

order.PNG

I got a couple D Region Tomahawks last night. I was going to get a Mega Mosquito or two but it told me that quantity was unavailable. Now it looks like they have them available again.:facepalm: Don't really want to pay postage again on another order when I would have had free postage with what I was going to order last night.

Thanks for the tip! 14 kits for $43 -- myself, my kids and their friends are going to have a blast building this spring .... And summer.

But I didn't pick up a Mega Mosquito ... Something tells me I might be in for another $25 tomorrow.

Sure enough -- back again today for a MM and a couple others. $69 for 21 rockets ... love it!

So I guess since I didn't get any Black Friday orders, an Estes Thursday was in order.....2 Mega Mosquito's, CC Express, Monarch, Plasma Probe, Solar Flare, and a Super Neon XL.....wow, I'm going to be busy this winter.

This reminds me of the Great Scoutstuff.org Liquidation of 2011. I'm having a hard time keeping myself off Estes.com.

6 Rockets, free shipping, $30 with tax (I'm in Colorado :()

Great deal I say.

Glad I could pick up a MIRV, maybe not a practical rocket, but a fun one! :eek:

This reminds me of the Great Scoutstuff.org Liquidation of 2011. I'm having a hard time keeping myself off Estes.com.

I succumbed to the pressure and ordered. The thought of a clustered mega was to much to deal with. Mum is the word at the party this weekend. I'm alrighty in trouble from my Black Friday extravaganza of spending.

Well, I tried to avoid it.... have enough rockets as it is..... but I cracked.

Just ordered a couple .... temptation was too great.

I succumbed to the pressure and ordered. The thought of a clustered mega was to much to deal with. Mum is the word at the party this weekend. I'm alrighty in trouble from my Black Friday extravaganza of spending.
The thought of low-cost altitude was too much for me, so went for a bunch of 2-Stage 24mm birds, each of which will probably have only one launch. Perfect for the E12-0 ;)

The D tomahawk are out again crap, should have bought 2 instead of 1.

TA

We have a bucket of rockets in our club trailer for kids to come and fly for free*... this was a perfect opportunity to restock it :) Thanks Estes!

(*because, you know, once the kids get hooked, then it's only a matter of time before dad is on board too, and then it's all downhill from there...)

We have a bucket of rockets in our club trailer for kids to come and fly for free*... this was a perfect opportunity to restock it :) Thanks Estes! (*because, you know, once the kids get hooked, then it's only a matter of time before dad is on board too, and then it's all downhill from there...)

Dad on the board? I'm on the board now! Ha.

Just ordered two Mega Mosquitos, a Photon Disruptor, Gnome (I was $1.05 short... haha), and two Leviathan tube couplers for dual deploy conversions.

I wonder if the body tubes on the Skeeters are long enough for a Fat Boy mod....

-M

If I wasn't already flirting with disaster on all the stuff I've already ordered this month....

-Kevin

I bought two PS II rockets the the Argent and Partizon they will both be converted to 38mm I think.

TA

Wow, this blows the pants off all the Black Friday sales:wave::wave:

Could...Not...Resist...:bang:

I placed an order Thursday morning for 21 rockets then ordered 21 more Thursday night after Estes re-stocked. I got an Argent for myself and the other 41 will be for my physics class next semester and for introducing my daughters' friends to rocketry. What a great deal!

I decided to bail on the idea of buying any of these kits. Seeing how I would have used them for parts, I prolly wouldn't have been able to incorporate much of the pre-cut tubes in my designs. Hell. I'm still sitting on a bunch of parts from all those Ricochet kits I nabbed at that Wal-Mart clearance 2 years ago. I already have oodles of tubes and nose cones anyway. I hope you all saved enough money to get your loved ones something for Cmas. Sounds like you're spending it all on yourselves. :santa-smile:

Nope... some of these kits are for my daughter. If my nieces and nephews were older, they would be getting some as well. And some may just end up in classroom. Dave had a great idea, if this sale is still going on come payday, I am sure our rocket bucket could use some of these as well.

Some of mine are going to my son. In fact probably most of them would if he were more interested in building rockets than he is; he'd rather just get RTF or E2X and fly them.

I believe our local club is nabbing a bunch for giveaways to kids who come to our launches.

Looks like the system doesn't like Canadians. When I am at the shipping selection during the checkout, it says that the shipping method is not available :(. I don't have any shipping options that I can select.

Latest posts

Back