Super Low Rocket Prices on some Estes Kits.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Way.

I dont fly LPR anymore, but WOW! I might just have to.

Alex

Those are Crazy low Prices! Go Supersonic for under $4.00 with the CC Express.

This is awesome because I wanted to do some scratch building and I just ordered a dozen rockets for $40 I can just use for parts!

Holy crap! Order placed. I am so gonna cluster that mega mosquito...you heard me.

Just scored two D-Region Tomahawks for less than $11USD? Looks like I'll be able to fix my Jayhawk afterall.

Wow, indeed. Got two Mega Skeeters and Alphas. One to build and one for parts. More reasons to burn E16s and F15s.

Holy crap! Order placed. I am so gonna cluster that mega mosquito...you heard me.
Great choice, just don't forget some nose weight.
megamo2.jpg

Thank you, Estes! Super Neon XL is one of my favorite Estes Kits and I couldn't resist the Mega Mosquito for $8.49! May follow CI(VII)'s lead and cluster it :eek:

ItemSkuQtySubtotal
002425 - Super Neon XL™0024251$5.99
001335 - Mega Mosquito™0013351$8.49
Subtotal$14.48
Shipping & Handling$9.99
Grand Total$24.47

And i am now poorer by $100... thanks for the heads up!
For some reason, it would not take my paypal info, had to
use a card.
TimE

Thank you, Estes! Super Neon XL is one of my favorite Estes Kits and I couldn't resist the Mega Mosquito for $8.49! May follow CI(VII)'s lead and cluster it :eek:

ItemSkuQtySubtotal
002425 - Super Neon XL™0024251$5.99
001335 - Mega Mosquito™0013351$8.49
Subtotal$14.48
Shipping & Handling$9.99
Grand Total$24.47

I assume you didn't notice the note that orders over 25 dollars ship free? kinda screwed yourself there.:(

Shipping is free with orders of $25 or more. I ordered 6 kits for $29.93.

Mike.

I didn't notice that either...on well, won't break the bank and it is still a great deal.

Ordered enough kits to keep the kids busy until summer. Ordered a couple PSII for myself to experiment with techniques on. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Thanks for the tip! 14 kits for $43 -- myself, my kids and their friends are going to have a blast building this spring .... And summer.

But I didn't pick up a Mega Mosquito ... Something tells me I might be in for another $25 tomorrow.

Man, I missed the D-Region Tomahawk by mere moments, I think.

But I picked up 6 rockets* for $25.25 (<- noticed the free shipping thing)... some will be presents, some will probably sit in my build pile or parts stash.

View attachment 156517

*the Mega Mosquito includes the Mosquito

Last edited:
If a model goes out of stock check back again later that day or the next. They only stock so many of each in a our mail room at a time. They should have plenty of stock left in the warehouse.

John Boren

If a model goes out of stock check back again later that day or the next. They only stock so many of each in a our mail room at a time. They should have plenty of stock left in the warehouse.

John Boren
GET THEE BEHIND ME

Hmmm.. I should have checked that earlier. Oh well, 6 kits for under $30 with shipping. Woo hoo! Too bad I missed the D-Region Tomahawks. Lesson learned. Now I will need to check the Estes site more frequently.

John Boren
Hmm, well, now EVERYTHING -- except the Ricochet and Air Commander -- is out of stock...

Latest posts

Back