Super Low Rocket Prices on some Estes Kits.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal that my orders

12/13/13 ******* $58.73 Processing
12/15/13 ******* $32.23 Processing

are still not processed?

Anyone else?

are still not processed?

Anyone else?

Yes, it's normal given the number of orders that I am sure they are dealing with! My order placed on the 11th shipped on the 12th, but my order placed on the 12th shipped today. I'm considering a 3rd order...

Cheers,
Michael

are still not processed?

Anyone else?

I don't think you should worry. Here's what I posted in the other thread.

I went back to look, and my order was placed in the afternoon of the 12th, last Thursday. I got my notice in the afternoon on Monday the 16th, yesterday. And it said had shipped (past tense) on the 17th, today. So there is some time travel involved.

I'm not surprised at all that they aren't shipping out as fast as usual, given how swamped they must be with the volume. And at these prices and with free shipping, it doesn't bother me one bit. They will be here soon enough.

I received my email that mine had shipped today. (from 12th or 13th) You'll be good.....no worries.

okie, everyone placed so many orders they had to send out a fleet of trucks !! :D

IMG_0974.jpg

I think that one's mine...

I'm pretty sure that size truck might just hold all the rockets I ordered. And hey look TopRamen, it's sunny and clear must be coming to me.:p

Last edited:
Not Penrose, my GPS tracker has it just north of my location. The order tracking number confirms it, out for delivery today. Oh yeah the kids are going to love all the rockets they are getting for Xmas:D

That's way, way too many trees for Penrose Colorado.

Must be a fake ;)

I made two orders, one a day after my first order and I just got the one box and it only had the rockets form my second order in it? I found that to be very interesting, I figured they were sending both orders in one box, I got an email bill and conformation for both. Crap I was hopping to be building and ARGENT for Christmas.

I guess I will drop them a line and see if they missed it.

TA

Thank you Estes for the sale. I caved in and grabbed a few items just before it ended, I couldn't resist. Now I just need to find a 24mm G motor for my BSV.......

My order from the 12th is scheduled to arrive tonight :wave:

My order from the 15th is still pending. :sad:

It sure was fun while it lasted, Now I have reward points to spend before the free shipping ends.:D

Thanks Estes! :headbang:

I am sure that they are swamped filling orders.

Unfortunately, my 2nd order is missing my D-Region Tomahawk. It is on the invoice, but not in the box. No damage on either order and everything looks great. However, I am short a Tomahawk. I sent an email to the info@ address that was on the invoice. But the e-mail bounced back as deliverable. I suppose I need to dig through threads to find a phone number. Edit: called... now the wait to see what happens and when. I did thank Estes for running the great sale while I was on the phone.

Last edited:
Update: Within maybe 10-15 minutes of leaving my message, I received an e-mail from Estes that the missing rocket was going to be set out. Bravo Estes!

My order had a Long Tom instead of the Super Alpha I'd ordered. Email to Estes going out.

My order had a Long Tom instead of the Super Alpha I'd ordered. Email to Estes going out.

Well hmm.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain estesrockets.com by smpm1.beanstalksolarhosting.com. [205.168.2.120].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 <[email protected]> No such user here

Well i'm going to build the Tomahawk first, really nice kit, thick tubes sturdy nosecone, this one looks like it could handle some AT composites.

TA

Judging from the (so many I won't comment) rockets I bought, I would say that Estes had this sale PRIMARILY to get rid of PNC-55AO nose cones!!!

Got my first of two packages yesterday :)

Sadly one item is missing :(

I'll wait until I get the second package slated for this Friday and then contact Estes after the holidays.

Latest posts

Back