Stanley Cup Playoffs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK What the hell just happened!? A 3-2 lead w/a 1:20 turns into a 4-3 loss. What!!!!????

HURRICANES BABY!

Man what a finish that was! :jaw:

Actually a Kings fan from day one, but anyone that can take out the Devils, or the Red Whiners for that matter is ok by me!

Im goin for the bruins ,too!!! Always a great hockey team, Orr, Bourque, and now....CHARA!!! Don't wanna mess w/that beast of a defenseman. Its funny to watch people try to check him, and him swatting @ them like little skeeters:D

How can anyone hate the Devils? Well my money now is on the Ducks. Look out all you Wings fans.

OK What the hell just happened!? A 3-2 lead w/a 1:20 turns into a 4-3 loss. What!!!!????
I watched most of the 2nd period, then turned at intermission and got to reading rocket posts. Didn't turn back, then saw what I missed on CBSsports.com.......:bangpan:

Like a Hoover, can someone launch Avery into low level orbit:roll:

Avery is a mess no doubt, however he did have a good game 7. The Rangers just ran out of talent and energy, they only had one shot in the 3rd period.

Well folks the Canucks did it again:w::wave::clap:
:cheers:
Fred

Well that's true but I think on home ice the Canucks are gonna go hard :) :bangpan:
Cheers
Fred

WOOHOO!!!!!

Down go the Canucks and on we go to the conference finals.

COMMIT

THE

125px-Chicago_blackhawks.svg.png

Great quote from one of the blogs I read....

"No offense to the Ducks, but the Norris Division called, and it wants a Red Wings / Blackhawks conference championship".

Later,
EV

WE ARE THE DETROIT RED WINGS. YOU WILL BE DEFEATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I'm way late to this thread but surprised to see no one was pulling for the Ducks! After the brawl against Detroit to end game 6 I thought for sure the Ducks had the momentum to take the series in 7. They obviously weren't intimidated and did a great job taking it down to the wire before Detroit lucked out.

Eh well. Hopefully the Pens can recover after that massive beat down Saturday and take the series in 7. That would be nice. As a Ducks fan, I hate the red wings. Respect them, sure, but would really like to see them lose.

I think it ends tonight in game 6. I'm not a fan of either team, but Detroit is going to take it this year. :2:

I still miss the North Stars. :mad:

I think it ends tonight in game 6. I'm not a fan of either team, but Detroit is going to take it this year. :2:

I still miss the North Stars. :mad:

WOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penguinslogo.gif

Lord Stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• penguinslogo.gif
    penguinslogo.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back