Squirrel Works - Gremlin Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ron

Reaction score
Very similar to the Estes Goblin except its about 1 inch taller. Takes a "D" engine and comes down via streamer.

CIMG1032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking rocket! Looks like you did a good job finishing it.

Very nice looking rocket! Looks like you did a good job finishing it.

Thank you very much. It came with a 30" streamer which I felt was too short as the reviews I've read said that it comes down a little fast. Its very similar to the Goblin and the goblin I think came with a 96" streamer? So i went out and bought 1 3/4 orange crepe paper from hobby lobby and made a 96" streamer, which fits nicely in the BT. I taped it several inches from the nose cone in the center of the streamer.

Oh, geez, now I'm going to have to get one of those for myself. :rant: (Kidding - I've been thinking about getting it anyway. ;) :D ) Nice build! I especially like the Gremlin's decals.

Thank you very much. It came with a 30" streamer which I felt was too short as the reviews I've read said that it comes down a little fast. Its very similar to the Goblin and the goblin I think came with a 96" streamer? So i went out and bought 1 3/4 orange crepe paper from hobby lobby and made a 96" streamer, which fits nicely in the BT. I taped it several inches from the nose cone in the center of the streamer.

Yeah, I also think 30" is too short. 96" should be much better.

I've always found the 60" streamer supplied with the kit to be sufficient.

Its one of my favorite rockets and I'd like to get another soon, I don't know why I was thinking 30 inches. It is 60 inches gold mylar streamer that came with it.... :eek::eek::eek:

Is scotch tape good to use to attach the streamer?

Last edited:
Back