• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sponsorship For the Flying Basket of Death and Destruction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
Have you been fantasizing about watching a disc golf basket fly in the air under ACPC power? Have you been dreaming about an opportunity to throw round pieces of plastic at said flying basket? Well I have the solution for you to make all you hopes and desires to this end come true! That's right YOU can make this happen and get a little advertising to boot. The FBoD&D has eight (yes, EIGHT) panels that can be filled with the ad of your choice* up to a whooping 8"x6" size. And for that I'll even shoot a video like this for you:

This is available for any launch I am attending. If you want me to come to a launch that isn't on the list below let me know!

- All Michiana Rocketry Launches
- Mini Midwest Power
- Airfest 30
- Maybe a Bong Launch
- Maybe a Muskegon, MI launch

Oh...almost forgot - the cost! It's actually pretty simple: Either cash equivalent MSRP of one 38/600 reload or the reload itself - most of them anyways. If you'd rather I use a Loki or CTI that's fine but understand I will have to borrow a case for that. And yes, because of the weird nature of this rocket I am very particular about which motors I put in it.

38/600 reloads that are ok:
- I284
- I366
- I435

38mm DMS:
- I280
- I500

CTI and Loki or any others you don't see on the above list - contact me first.

What the heck! I watched that video 4 times, and I still never saw that redhead that was at the beginning of the video… I’m sure I would’ve learned something from her form 🤪

Well here she is in all her narcissitic self-labeled "Dutchess of Disc Dolf" glory:

Here’s a better example of a sponsored flight:

Selected the wrong vid in the first post haha

Back