• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sponsorship for The Flying Basket of Death and Destruction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
Have you been fantasizing about watching a disc golf basket fly in the air under ACPC power? Have you been dreaming about an opportunity to throw round pieces of plastic at said flying basket? Well I have the solution for you to make all you hopes and desires to this end come true! That's right YOU can make this happen and get a little advertising to boot. The FBoD&D has eight (yes, EIGHT) panels that can be filled with the ad of your choice* up to a whooping 8"x6" size. And for that I'll even shoot a video like this for you:

And all of this is provided for the low cost of ONE motor! Just hand me the motor and I'll take care of the rest. The following motors will work in this engineering marvel:

Aerotech:
- I366
- I284
- I435
- I280 (DMS)

Loki:
- I377
- I430
- I405

(I'm sure there are CTI reloads that will work but buyer will have to loan me a casing.)

The basket will be making an appearance at Airfest, NSL East and all Michiana Rocketry events. Want to know more about the FBoD&D history? Here's the link

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/the-flying-disc-golf-basket-of-death-and-distruction.149614/

And just for fun here are the last four launches from LDRS:

*Ads are to be PG-13 and preferably not political. Ads can be printed in advance or the buyer can provide the 8"x6" sheets at launches. Ads must be printed on paper, cardstock or similar.

Have you been fantasizing about watching a disc golf basket fly in the air under ACPC power? Have you been dreaming about an opportunity to throw round pieces of plastic at said flying basket? Well I have the solution for you to make all you hopes and desires to this end come true! That's right YOU can make this happen and get a little advertising to boot. The FBoD&D has eight (yes, EIGHT) panels that can be filled with the ad of your choice* up to a whooping 8"x6" size. And for that I'll even shoot a video like this for you:

And all of this is provided for the low cost of ONE motor! Just hand me the motor and I'll take care of the rest. The following motors will work in this engineering marvel:

Aerotech:
- I366
- I284
- I435
- I280 (DMS)

Loki:
- I377
- I430
- I405

(I'm sure there are CTI reloads that will work but buyer will have to loan me a casing.)

The basket will be making an appearance at Airfest, NSL East and all Michiana Rocketry events. Want to know more about the FBoD&D history? Here's the link

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/the-flying-disc-golf-basket-of-death-and-distruction.149614/

And just for fun here are the last four launches from LDRS:

*Ads are to be PG-13 and preferably not political. Ads can be printed in advance or the buyer can provide the 8"x6" sheets at launches. Ads must be printed on paper, cardstock or similar.

I'll get you a little something from Tim's trailer at Airfest... :)

Probably should not openly admit this but I laughed out loud when I saw the Friday launch where the crowd scurried for cover as the flying basket of death and destruction descended upon them. :D:D:D

Probably should not openly admit this but I laughed out loud when I saw the Friday launch where the crowd scurried for cover as the flying basket of death and destruction descended upon them. :D:D:D

Nothing wrong with that at all IMHO...I giggle every time I see it.

Ok plan this morning is I want to fly one "regular" rocket this morning then the basket around lunch time. Heard the "Easy Sugar" story and its hilarious.

And by the way...this sponsorship is ongoing. As long as this thing is flyable at a launch I am attending feel free to get a hold of me. In the next few months I plan on attending the Michiana Rocketry opener the first weekend in November and then NSL East after that. I could be talked into MWP the weekend prior...maybe hahaha.

BUMP

See how easy peasy sponsorship is? Think of all the joy and happiness you help to spread by a simple sponsorship!

Back