• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Sirius Rocketry Moldin' Oldies Saturn V Fin Fairings and Capsule/LES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antares JS

Professional Amateur
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting a set of these (see link) but they have been out of stock since at least last fall when I started watching for them to come back. If anyone has any they aren't going to need, I'll take them off your hands.

Just to head off any well-meaning folks with suggestions of alternatives, I am not interested in alternatives. I didn't get the balance right on a Saturn V I built with these parts and wrecked it, including breaking the capsule tower. I was unable to find the broken-off piece and can't repair it. I need vengeance/redemption and I can only get it properly by trying again with these specific parts.

https://www.siriusrocketry.biz/isho...00-1-100-saturn-cone-and-fairing-set-294.html

Do you just need the tower? Because I believe he sells the parts separately, as well. Maybe he’s got the tower for sale by itself.

Also, have you tried emailing him? He might be willing to run off a set for you.

Do you just need the tower? Because I believe he sells the parts separately, as well. Maybe he’s got the tower for sale by itself.

Also, have you tried emailing him? He might be willing to run off a set for you.

He does sell the parts separately but they are all out of stock. I'd prefer to just get everything new because I put the fin/fairings on the wrecked Saturn V with JB Weld and I don't want to hassle with sanding that off. At this point though I would take just the capsule and deal with the sanding.

I've emailed him a couple of times and both times he gave an approximate date for them to come back that ended up being missed. I don't want to sound like I'm ragging on him though, he's got a life too and he might not have had the time he thought he was going to have to produce more of these parts.

Check out https://boyceaerospacehobbies.com/. They make the Saturn parts if you are unable to get the ones from Sirius. I have been waiting on another run of his Saturn V kits. I have one I fly that is built stock but am am wanting one to customize for cluster and dual deploy.

Check out https://boyceaerospacehobbies.com/. They make the Saturn parts if you are unable to get the ones from Sirius. I have been waiting on another run of his Saturn V kits. I have one I fly that is built stock but am am wanting one to customize for cluster and dual deploy.

Thanks, I'm aware of those, but see OP:

Just to head off any well-meaning folks with suggestions of alternatives, I am not interested in alternatives. I didn't get the balance right on a Saturn V I built with these parts and wrecked it, including breaking the capsule tower. I was unable to find the broken-off piece and can't repair it. I need vengeance/redemption and I can only get it properly by trying again with these specific parts.

I found this in my parts box. Is this what you are looking for?

1599150212031.png

I have one of the capsules. not home right now, but send me a note and I can get it out.

I was sure I had one extra capsule, but darned if I can find it...

Yeah, that’s what I figured. You probably already checked it.

Back