Science Lab Supplies?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDrocketman

Reaction score
Is Science Lab Supplies in business? I had bought from them a few years back no issues, tried contacting them and basically ghosted. Placed an order over week ago and got a "email ordered received" then dead in the water from there. Called, emailed after a week of no notice shipping or progress on order...... time to call my CC and charge back after X-Mas ....any one have any info? Thx in advance.

Is Science Lab Supplies in business? I had bought from them a few years back no issues, tried contacting them and basically ghosted. Placed an order over week ago and got a "email ordered received" then dead in the water from there. Called, emailed after a week of no notice shipping or progress on order...... time to call my CC and charge back after X-Mas ....any one have any info? Thx in advance.

Not in business and probably a scam. This comes up periodically - SLS is a “dead” site, maybe even a scam site. The old saw about something looking “too good to be true” comes to mind - if you see someone trying to sell a kit that’s been OOP for nearly a decade at a price TGTBT, it probably isn’t legit.

Here’s what Streetview shows at the address for SLS, 807 Farquhar, Navasota, TX 77868. The pix are dated three months ago - looks like they need to do some gardening to get that entry door cleared.

Attachments

• FE01D0F6-50A6-47B8-97A6-5B1511279FA6.png
    FE01D0F6-50A6-47B8-97A6-5B1511279FA6.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
Or SLS needs to update their website.

Attachments

• 7B3D53C1-B0B3-40ED-AD62-6BB0DC79D00C.png
    7B3D53C1-B0B3-40ED-AD62-6BB0DC79D00C.png
    844.2 KB · Views: 1
Not in business and probably a scam. This comes up periodically - SLS is a “dead” site, maybe even a scam site. The old saw about something looking “too good to be true” comes to mind - if you see someone trying to sell a kit that’s been OOP for nearly a decade at a price TGTBT, it probably isn’t legit.
Well to bad as a few years ago got 2 dozen D motors for fair price for grandson with no issues the only reason I placed an order again. Again just going on past experience, life goes on now back to my L3 project.......... Well looks like one less bookmark out of my list.....lol.

Back