Rocketry Forum Meet...Whitakers 2003!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx! I hope to hear back from my vendor in the morning then I can set this in motion!

Now back to the basement for more painting!

Jim...

Please...a 3XL...heck no!!! I will be swimming in it...go for XL's on both fo me. Do you do kid's tee's? :)

Carl

whoops, my bad... :D

Carl, your original note sayd XXL (and I saw an extra X in there... LOL)

i *CAN* do kids T's

What do you want?

jim

Jim, I was wondering 2 things...

Is there a provision in your shopping cart to omit shipping charges? And second can you get the T's on your site for advance payment?

I'd just as soon minimize the cash I have to deal with and avoid the humongous crowds that will gather at your camp :D I will get the T and, finally, the TRF mascot...the Deuce.

TIA

OK, Forget I asked about Kids sizes...forgot mine are old enough to wear small adult.

So.......I need 2 Small Adult of the tee with the front chest emblem and back print (#1 I think it is) and one XL of the same for myself. Also, one XL of the Deuces Wild for me....yea I changed my mind on the larger sizes and went for XL instead.

Thanks

Ditto what Dick said...prepay using paypal or something would work for me!

jflis - you have the correct shirt order for me. I will take them whenever I can get them.

rstaff3 - glad to help out on the engine trades.

mshaner - I have 2 G80-10s. I will be bringing them with me.

Wow - nothing like posting panic the week before Whitakers - :D

Originally posted by rstaff3
Jim, I was wondering 2 things...

Is there a provision in your shopping cart to omit shipping charges? And second can you get the T's on your site for advance payment?

I'd just as soon minimize the cash I have to deal with and avoid the humongous crowds that will gather at your camp :D I will get the T and, finally, the TRF mascot...the Deuce.

TIA

a couple of things (for all TRF, as this is good information)

The T-Shirts will be going up on our site after Whitakers. I want TRF -then- other Whitaker folks to have first crack. What's left will go up on site and I wll replenish the stock as need be. Also, there will be some slight price increases after Whitakers to take into account other costs that I have.

Also, there is NO provision to omit shipping charges on our Shopping Cart HOWEVER if prior arrangements are made (for example, in this case, if you KNOW you're going to Whitakers and you KNOW what you want, I can take payments (less shipping) via paypal direct when you use the username [email protected]

If you do that, I will have the payment, will bundle up your order and lable it with your name and you can pick it up anytime during the weekend (even at the hotel, if you wish)

The only risk would be if Whitakers gets cancelled or I have to miss it for some other unforseen reason. In that case, I can ship the order upon payment of shipping charges or cancel it, which ever works out the best.

One thing that I ask is that you bring a copy of the order with you. It will make my life easier as I expect this will be a rather hectic weekend for me... *S*

jim

Originally posted by CTulanko
OK, Forget I asked about Kids sizes...forgot mine are old enough to wear small adult.

So.......I need 2 Small Adult of the tee with the front chest emblem and back print (#1 I think it is) and one XL of the same for myself. Also, one XL of the Deuces Wild for me....yea I changed my mind on the larger sizes and went for XL instead.

Thanks

Ditto what Dick said...prepay using paypal or something would work for me!

ok, it's official folks...

...Carl's driving me nuts... :D :D :D

You bring up a good point. For instance, if it a very high probability it will rain both days I'd bag the trip. Probably easier for me to visit the ATM that to pay, cancel, repay, etc. But thanks for the options. Just make sure there is a Deuce's Wild with my name on it at Whitakers :) (and the T of course...and the buttons...and....)

mshaner - I have 2 G80-10s. I will be bringing them with me.

Wow - nothing like posting panic the week before Whitakers - :D

Amen Bro! I was just talking to Carl today about all the dinky details that just kill the time for packing the big stuff.

Ken, thanks for the G80-10 offer. If I can scrape up one more I can launch the ole Dymonbak (post crash) with the letters appropriately left in-tact...."monbak":p I need three.

My big project will be first though - a central 54 K950, 3 H128s and 3 H180s airstarted for a 6" x 9' beast called Clusterstruck. NERVEWRENCHING to say the least!

Still packing,

Shane

Shane,

Do you have the suction cup/tubing apparatus we were discussing earlier for ground testing the ejection system? If so, please remember to pack that.

Me, I'm recharging every battery in the house I can find.

Jon

I've repacked 4 times now...can't decide what to leave home.

sandman

Packing? so soon? That's what the night before is for. Of course you have kits to worry about. I am making a list, checking it twice ;)

Say that's a good idea for a sales criteria...now who here in the forum has been naughty?..who has been nice?:rolleyes:

sandman

Vinnie: "Yo Tony, you think dose guys will take pics at this Whitaker thing for all the unfortunates who can't go?"

Tony: "If they don't , then we're bustin' heads"

Vinnie: "How about a little intro to Mr. Louisville Slugger. Ya think Micky Mantle or Boog Powell?"

Tony: "Definitely go with the Mick."

(Tony knows his baseball)

I'm bringing...and using up...4 disposable cameras. Already packed!

sandman

Digital camcorder with 72 megs of still image capacity on the chips (can also take still images to the DV tape). Also, my digital camera with another 64 megs of storage. Ready to go!

Now I'll need a Firewire card and some webspace to slap some video up. :)

Both my Digital Camera and Nikon will probably be going...

OMG

5 more days til I leave!!! :D

YeeHaa

Excuse the repeat if you have already acknowledged the request, but it was burried in a page of comment before:

Does anyone have any G80-10s they'd be willing to part with. I know Ken has 2 but I need one more.

Thanks in advance,

Shane

I have a G80-10FWL to swap for something, if you don't mind mixin' ;)

I think we can make that work. Can I interest you in an out-right sale? I'm trying to keep what I have in stock and make it through the year. Not to be hoggish, but the motors I have were difficult to come by and are fairly large in nature so it would turn out lop-sided anyway. I guess in the end - we'll see when we get there considering there are now 3 or 4 folks in this one transaction

I'd really like to find some G125s - know of any?

Shane:)

I'd prefer a swap for another G, since like you said the motors are scarce. But like you said, lets see what happens on site.

BTW, if I knew of any G125's, I'd have them ;)

mshaner, well, I managed to score two G80s and two packs of G35s today. Thought the local store was out and wasn't going to have more for a while. If you are interested I'll sell you the G80-10. The bad news is it was close to $20 after tax. I normally wouldn't pay that, but these aren't normal times. I'll bring it either way and you can decide.

I'm heading to a launch tomorrow where the vendor says he has some SU motors in the F and G range. I'll personally be picking up a couple of F's for the Mustang. I'm not sure what's really a good price for these, but if anyone has a specific request AND a price they're willing to pay (I'll dump 'em for sticker price plus WI's 5% sales tax), I'll see what I can get a hold of.

Like Sandman, I only take cash....

I don't think I'm going to have time to whip up some homebrewed ignitors. Will anyone have some spares on hand that I could buy off of them?

Kerm - I'm not at home where I can actually check my supply of ignitors, but I'm pretty sure that I have enough that I could part with 5 or 6.

If you need more than that, you might want to check with your vendor tomorrow and see if he has any.

Back