• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Rocketpad Frede and USSC Shark Plans / Fin Templates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnnola

Reaction score
Hello Folks. Please PM me if you have fin templates/dimensions for one or both of these rockets that you are willing to share. It’s a more obscure ask, I know, but I’d like to try my hand at building both. Thanks.

Hello Folks. Please PM me if you have fin templates/dimensions for one or both of these rockets that you are willing to share. It’s a more obscure ask, I know, but I’d like to try my hand at building both. Thanks.
I just got a Shark Rocket but I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for

I just got a Shark Rocket but I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for

This is the one I have I have already scanned it and I will send you the scan if you send me your email

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220425-215731_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220425-215731_Gallery.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 8
Back