Rocket Racing League

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my DVD and badge a while ago as well. Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Rocket Racers
As far as the courses go, they will be different at each venue. The set-up of each course is more of a rollercoaster design then traditional race track. There will be some dips, turns, dives, etc.

If you would like more information on this subject, let us know.

Our focus is on safety and entertainment. We are doing everything in our power to make the races exciting because if they're not, we lose.

Courtney
Communications
Rocket Racing League
[email protected]
Courtney, I would indeed like more information on that subject.

And I received my DVD and patch a couple of days ago. Thanks!

Great! I'm glad you guys finally posted that because I was starting to wonder. I hope you all liked the DVD and patches. The patches are iron-on, so you don't have to sew if you don't want to. Nice little feature for men I thought. :)

Courtney, I would indeed like more information on that subject.
As far as more info on the tracks, what would you like to know?

Also, we're working on getting our fan clubs up. If anyone has any suggestions and/or ideas, please let me know.

Hey everyone,

Summer newsletter is now out. If you're not on the mailing list, you can read the newsletter at www.rocketracingleague.com. We're also going to launch our fan clubs shortly, so stay tuned for that. We will be at the Sci-Fi convention in Anaheim, CA this next week, so if you'll be attending, stop by.

Back