ARS Rockets new website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
Andrew's Rocketry Shop (ARS) is proud to announce that we have started a new website which was opened yesterday, December 5th!
Check it out:
arsrockets.com

We have all kinds of body tubes, nose cones, and many other kinds of model rocket parts and accessories available on our website.

Do you need a certain part that you need but don't see on our website? Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I will do my best to see that you get the part(s) that you need for a lower price than my competitors.

Why buy from us?
We have a great selection of model rocket kits. While keeping a good up-to-date list of inventory, we also try to outdo our competitors by selling our model rocket parts for less money, for the buyer's convenience!

Please also check out our Facebook page for more details and other announcements!

Also, ICYMI, we have released a few new rocket kits recently (ish) that you may not have seen yet.
We have introduced the K-05 Imp, K-06 Crazy Eight XL, and the Limited Edition Christmas Tree model rocket kits!
You can check out all of those kits here:
https://www.erockets.biz/andrews-rocketry-shop-ars-kits/

Have any questions, comments of general feedback, please leave a comment below!

Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas!! :)

Thanks,

Impressive web site. I am not currently in the market for LPR, but when I am, I will stop by again.

Impressive web site. I am not currently in the market for LPR, but when I am, I will stop by again.
Thanks you!! :)
I've been looking to see if I can get HPR parts, but it's pretty difficult to get a company to supply you unless you're willing to spend around 1K worth of parts, which at my age, I cannot do.

Thanks,

Back