Rocket assembly

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magin

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have some problem with the assembly for my rocket. how should ı follow a way to assembly my rocket pieces?

What rocket are you building? If this is a kit did not come with instructions? If not, then the manufacturer assumes you have built an HPR kit in the past. If this is a scratch build, then reference past kit build instructions. What is your build experience to date? More details will be required to help answer your questions.

What rocket are you building? If this is a kit did not come with instructions? If not, then the manufacturer assumes you have built an HPR kit in the past. If this is a scratch build, then reference past kit build instructions. What is your build experience to date? More details will be required to help answer your questions.
We are building high power rocket. This will be our first experince. That's why we dont know any teorical information or calculation about assembly.

We are building high power rocket. This will be our first experince. That's why we dont know any teorical information or calculation about assembly.
Again: what specific problem are you experiencing?

Post an .ork and tell us where you're stuck.

Back