• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roachwerks Little Joe II (New In Box)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airwolfe1

Reaction score
Well....after looking at this rocket still in the box for the past several years. I guess I have finally come to the conclusion I will probably never find the time necessary to build this kit with the attention it deserves. I will be posting it on eBay at the end of the week. I can't remember if I ever opened this kit or not, if I did it was only to look at the meticulous craftsmanship Sandman put into this. I'm on the road right now, but when I get back home (probably Thursday) I will post the rocket kit with pics on eBay. (heavy heavy sigh) :(

PS: Somewhere in my basement I think I also have one of Sandman's LTV Scout still in the box. Keep your eyes open for this in a couple of weeks.

A great rocket kit is a terrible thing to waste!

I'm on the road right now, but when I get back home (probably Thursday) I will post the rocket kit with pics on eBay. (heavy heavy sigh) :(

So basically this is a post telling us of your intentions to post.:rolleyes:

So basically this is a post telling us of your intentions to post.:rolleyes:

Is that really unusuall for this day and age? My favorite morning radio program has a commercial in the middle of a long string of commercials to remind me that I listening to a morning show, "We wil be back in sixty seconds" So we have a commercial for the show during the show!

WTF?

Back