Qmodeling ,comming soon !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodmeister

Reaction score
I saw a banner advert. over on YORF for Qmodeling and clicked it.

Great news !! Qmodeling is hoping to be back and running in time for the holiday season 2013 !

:clap:

Paul T

Nice! One of the coolest rocket kits ever assembled was a Nike-X by QModeling. Good stuff!

That's exactly what I plan to buy first.

Indeed ,the Nike X was my first Qmodeling kit (the Andromeda my second)

I plan on buying another Nike X for 29mm reloads.

I bought both during their Holiday specials they used ot run.

Paul T

Cool, I liked their lineup of kits.

Hopefully if I have a few spare bucks this winter I'll grab a couple.

Oh crap!!

Another great line of products I don’t have enough money to buy.

Yup I want a Nikex too. Had one before and flew the crap out of it before it finally met its death from an undeployed chute. I have the Stiletto and the XP Raptor as well.

All we can do is hope. That website has not changed for quite awhile.

It's a 24mm motor mount. The model is 2.6"/BT-80 diameter.

An AeroTech E15-4W motor was used for the flight.

Yup 24mm. Stay away from estes E9's though.

Beautiful kit. I sure hope to see Q up and running soon.

No, it isn't. The holiday season starts the day after Thanksgiving, no matter what WalMart says. I think we can give QModeling the benefit of the doubt.

I agree. His building and all the equipment plus supplies were a complete write-off, and who knows how long the insurance company took dragging their heels to pay him out for his claims.

Just for giggles, I went to their web site today.

If you fill out the request to be on their newsletter list, you get an error saying the form is not available.

If you send an e-mail to the webmaster, you get a message that it is an invalid recipient

Not a good sign....

Wow--I hope they come back...I have one, Q-Model rocket left in the build pile and two in the flying fleet. I think I'll hold off building the last one.

I have a couple I am holding back building because of that same reason.

I hope they come back, great kits!

I'm sure he has a lot going on, but I don't understand why they can't provide an update.

I don't think their coming back anytime soon. We did his recovery packages and I have not heard from him in 2 years or more. He is a great guy to work with. If he is going to build kits anytime soon he would have recovery packs ordered.

Latest posts

Back