Pray for Ukraine

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mrs is from Odesa (Usatovo). Her father is still there as well as many personal friends to the both of us.
Believe me, we have been praying long before Putin gave his orders to cross the borders.
With Odesa now in the crosshairs the prayer is even more fervent.
(Also spelling is correct. In Ukraine it is Odesa. The Russian spelling adds the extra ‘s’.)

I believe that the Lord supports Ukraine. This small country has been resisting Russia for so long that it seems that everyone who stays in this country to live their life will soon go to heaven
Seems like most of the world supports Ukraine. I would pull back my military retirement for a gig like that if the US were sending troops.

This is a very sad situation. We need to pray for Ukraine. I dont beleive man can resolve this situation. There is power in prayer, believe that.

Careful what you pray for. A quick death in battle, looks like a good solution to those above.

Last I checked, Ukraine is kicking butt, and Russia is Shanghai'ing military aged males, off of Russian streets and pressing them into service.

Careful what you pray for. A quick death in battle, looks like a good solution to those above.

Last I checked, Ukraine is kicking butt, and Russia is Shanghai'ing military aged males, off of Russian streets and pressing them into service.
I think that depends on the religion. Considering the number of AFGAN and Chechen commandos, I gues it could be a valid concern.

Support.... I wish he would, then we could stop sending billions of dollars to them every week.

We are not “sending billions every week”. Most of what we have sent them is out dated and older equipment that pending replacement. The javelins are another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back