Praise for Cowboy Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalligood

Reaction score
This past Sunday I placed an order for several items at Cowboy Rocketry. I really liked the shopping cart feature in that I had 4 payment options: mail-in, fax-in, credit card, or PayPal. I was feeling lazy & didn't want to type in my CC info again so I chose PayPal. It sent me right over to the PayPal site to confirm my information there. Once confirmed, I was returned to the Cowboy Rocketry site where I could see my entire order with its status. I also liked that there was a shipping estimator feature as well as an order history. Really slick setup unlike anything I've come across in online shopping not just rockets but for anything!

Art also confirmed my order & had a tracking number to me within 30 minutes of completing my order. Super fast! He said that I should expect the package in 2-3 business days as it was being shipped USPS Priority. Sure enough, it showed up yesterday (Wednesday) which would be 2 business days later--technically Monday didn't count since I'm sure the Post Office didn't begin to process the shipment until then.

Everything was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition. I couldn't ask for more than that! Definitely give Cowboy Rocketry a try!!! :D

I would like to second the opinions expressed above and then go a bit further. I ordered a ruslters ranch assortment pack - to the UK.

Art was all over the communication like a rash - it was excellent. I had a quote for the product and shipping almost instantly. I paid via paypal and had an instant reply apologising that Art couldn't send the package until Monday becasue he was out of town until then - and this was on a Friday.

He mailed the package and then sent me a partial refund because the post office had misquoted the price - what excelelnt service.

WHen the package arrived, 6 days later it was in top notch condition - despite having made hte trek from the States.

Overall A++ on all counts

Keep up the good work Art

Pete

I just received a BoosterVision GearCam and a Rustler's Ranch parts assortment from Cowboy Rocketry today - very, very good service, considering I ordered Monday afternoon :D

I am very excited about trying the camera this weekend, but I am also quite happy with the quality of the parts in the Rustler's Ranch assortment.

Art was also quite helpful in giving me ideas about how to mount the camera, etc.

Two thumbs WAAAY up for Cowboy Rocketry!

Latest posts

Back