Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this as a thumb nail only on You Tube. Didn't watch the video. First thing I saw was that his right elbow is sticking out to far. Good way to get it shot. The buttstock is a little high, but that could be cause of the sc.......... Oh my God the scope is on backwards. Then my mind went into overdrive. He's never fired a scoped rifle, He's never looked in the wrong end of binoculars. He thinks he shooting at something a mile away. It's a gag. Either he is stupid or someone set him up. I'm sure there will be an inquiry.

It's a wide angle rifle.

How do you know he isn't?
That's an instructor. When someone has never fired a full auto gun before you put your hand on the shoulder he is shooting from. So if he starts to fall back, I've seen it. Starts to spin around, seen it. Starts to shoot straight up, seen that to. So if any of those things happen you can shove them in the right direction before you take the rifle away. Once saw a guy with a S&W 500. He hung on tight, leaned into it and fired. When the gun recoiled it came back, pointed at the ceiling and he accidently fired again. He wasn't physically hurt, maybe emotionally hurt and we patched the hole in the ceiling. Saw big guys turn into babies after they shot or just saw shot the Desert Eagle in ..50 Action Express. Big Bada Boom.

I
That's an instructor. When someone has never fired a full auto gun before you put your hand on the shoulder he is shooting from. So if he starts to fall back, I've seen it. Starts to spin around, seen it. Starts to shoot straight up, seen that to. So if any of those things happen you can shove them in the right direction before you take the rifle away. Once saw a guy with a S&W 500. He hung on tight, leaned into it and fired. When the gun recoiled it came back, pointed at the ceiling and he accidently fired again. He wasn't physically hurt, maybe emotionally hurt and we patched the hole in the ceiling. Saw big guys turn into babies after they shot or just saw shot the Desert Eagle in ..50 Action Express. Big Bada Boom.
I use #11 percussion caps on my Sharpe's Big Fifty.

Back