Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
93606334_2728460204146506_5552235864286822400_n.jpg

Looks good but it is going pilly a bit quicker than other shirts I have. At least you didn't pay international postage ;).
That's for sure. I buy some rude getting cards from a company in the UK and the shipping cost is ridiculous.

I read an article that says they think it was gerbils that spread the fleas that caused the plaque. That makes more sense to me than rats as I always thought how did so many people come into contact with rats? Apparently, gerbils were a common pet even back then and there was a substantial trade in them.
Rats are extremely common. We just don't often see them, and we've developed ways to insulate ourselves from them (to some extent). In urban areas, rats typically outnumber people by a wide margin.

I read an article that says they think it was gerbils that spread the fleas that caused the plaque. That makes more sense to me than rats as I always thought how did so many people come into contact with rats? Apparently, gerbils were a common pet even back then and there was a substantial trade in them.
Rats were all over the place in the very poor areas which were the ones most affected. I can't see pet gerbils as being responsible.

New Orleans rats come out during lockdown

The famous NYC pizza rat

I was looking for a YouTube clip of James Cagney saying, "You dirty rat!" But it turns out he never said it! Put that in the "Beam me up, Scotty" file.

how-we-all-look-staring-out-windows-right-now-hannibal-lecter.jpg

truck-window-essential-dr-evil-quotes.jpg

babylon-bee-wuhan-lab-sign-0-days-since-accidentally-releasing-a-virus.jpg

This brings to mind the recipes with a bazillion ingredients including 1/4 teaspoons of some not very strong tasting ingredients within a large batch. Is that ACTUALLY necessary?
tweet-sarah-archer-every-chef-make-something-simple-madagascar-vanilla-hemp-milk.jpg

Back