Pershin1A nose cones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size Pershing 1A do you want?

• BT-50 for $8.00 each

• BT-60 for $9.00 each

• BT-70 for $16.00 each

• BT-80 for $24.00 each

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, this poll/thread was started more than 2 1/2 years ago...people are still voting?:surprised:

Go figure!:D

I've probably sold well over 50 Pershing nose cones...the only pictures here are of real Pershings and mine.:cry:

OK, OK, I get it!

You guys want the BT-80 version!

It's been 20 months since I posted this freaking pole...you can stop voting already!:rolleyes:

Geez...I can't take you kids anywhere!

I have an idea...since I've sold so many of these nose cones...are there any build pictures?

OK, OK, I get it!

You guys want the BT-80 version!

It's been 20 months since I posted this freaking pole...you can stop voting already!:rolleyes:

Geez...I can't take you kids anywhere!

I have an idea...since I've sold so many of these nose cones...are there any build pictures?

:eek: Halfway built. :eek: I keep getting stuck trying to get the paper fins to look like something other than an Orgami project that I completed in a pitch black room.:mad: Drivin' me NUTS! (Short trip. I know.)

...are there any build pictures?

Well, I don't have a build pick but this was the first flight of my 101 Pershin1A back in '06
More than one person commented that it was very impressive...
I hope to find time over the winter to trouble you for a Pershing II of the same size...

Thanks again for all your effort, it really show in your work.

Pershing 1a.jpg

Well, I don't have a build pick but this was the first flight of my 101 Pershin1A back in '06
More than one person commented that it was very impressive...
I hope to find time over the winter to trouble you for a Pershing II of the same size...

Thanks again for all your effort, it really show in your work.

SUPER! What motor did you fly it on?

Now get some decals on it and give us a close up picture.:D

Email me a request for a Pershing II cone. I can make them in any size. You just need to ask.

BTW, I have one BT-80 sized kit left.

Not just the nose cone, this is a complete kit with decals nylon chute the works!

I'll have more when Phred gets back from vacation and can send me more decals.

SUPER! What motor did you fly it on?

Now get some decals on it and give us a close up picture.:D

Email me a request for a Pershing II cone. I can make them in any size. You just need to ask.

If I remember correctly that was an F-52 to the tune of about 600'-700'

I do have a set of decals begging to be put on but time is in short supply. I'll make it my top priority as the building season begins, although I may have to use a soft focus if you want real close up shots...;)

what is the kit price?

and just the NC price now that I think of it

Thanks

what is the kit price?

and just the NC price now that I think of it

Thanks

I finally settled on the BT-60 ($38.00) and the BT-80 ($70.00) as the final kit size.

The BT-80 seems to be more popular but it's hard to say...I've sold everyone I made.:D

I'll be making more kits as soon as Phred gets back from vacation and hopefully sees the Paypal I sent him for more decals.

As for just the nose cones, they had to go up in price 'cause of the big jump in balsa prices.

The BT-60 cone is now $20.00

BT-70 is now $34.00

BT-80 is now $38.00

The kits come with fin patterns, fin material, instructions, decals, body tubes, shock cords, motor mount and a nylon chute.

You know...kit stuff.

Back