• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Parachutes & Blankets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I cleaned up more Sunday - again. This week I found:

Qty (1) Fruity Chute 36" eliptical

4.8 pounds to 20 fps

Used but good condition (has a very small 3/4 X 1/8 rip in one of the panels) I don't remember that happening. Sorry for not seeing it sooner.

Orange / Black / White

$40

The chute below is an X Form Kevlar everything. Fabric, shroud lines, thread - all Kevlar. No wadding or wraps required although I use the Kevlar blankets listed below when I fly them. While the Kevlar doesn't burn, melt or deform, it does stain when right up against the charge and a small blanked prevents even that. Also, someone asked me why X-Form last week and that's because they never tangle.

Qty (1) custom sewn all Kevlar X -form 72 inch chute

7.5 pounds to 20 fps

Packs to 6" in a 2" airframe

New condition about 165 grams

Kevlar yellow in color

$50

High grade Kevlar blankets, sewn eyelets, new condition, they last about 5 times longer than Nomex.

Qty (6) 6 inch square $5 ea.

Shipping from here to anywhere in CONUS is $8.00 and I will pay $4.00 and you will pay $4.00. If you want pictures email me. Let me know.

Paul Bogdanich

[email protected]

TRA 11654 L3

NAR 88775 L3

Last edited:
It has a 500 pound Sampo ball bearing swivel put on at the factory at my request. I also took a bunch of pictures of it and noticed that it does indeed have a very minor hole in it from what looks like hot gas. I don't remember that happening. I can't see how to put pictures here so email me and I will send you some.

swivel

Last edited:
Back