OH... NO you DIDN'T!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is this one going to be fueled by methane? Kind of hard to tell by the pictures, did you use a boat tail...so it's tapered at the end?

So, is this one going to be fueled by methane? Kind of hard to tell by the pictures, did you use a boat tail...so it's tapered at the end?

I just formed the body that way to give it that "freshly squeezed" look. Also note the color transition at the bottom, indicating a new "meal" consumed... ok, that's as far as i'm willing to take this! I don't want to scare people TOO much

I just got an idea! You should send a pic or even one of these poop rockets to South Park studios. Maybe they'll send you some free merchandise to make into rockets or something. Just imagine: The Official Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo Action Figure Rocket! It even poops fire and smoke... :roll:

I just got an idea! You should send a pic or even one of these poop rockets to South Park studios. Maybe they'll send you some free merchandise to make into rockets or something. Just imagine: The Official Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo Action Figure Rocket! It even poops fire and smoke... :roll:

Wow, you're sicker than I am. :eyepop:

Wow, just, wow.

Make it a water rocket. Then it could be "The poop that took a pee."

Last edited:
I would guess unless he sealed it, it should have decomposed by now. Look for a random pile of flowers at the launch site....

I would guess unless he sealed it, it should have decomposed by now. Look for a random pile of flowers at the launch site....

Plasticine never dries or decomposes. It should be as fresh and squishy as the day it was made. Gives new meaning to "poopy clay." All that lovely clay can be recycled into stinkin', performance robbin' nose weight. If I saw that treasure out on the range I sure would pick it up! "Here Mister I found your terd rocket!". . . "Son, the only problem is we never launched a terd rocket."

Plasticine never dries or decomposes. It should be as fresh and squishy as the day it was made. Gives new meaning to "poopy clay." All that lovely clay can be recycled into stinkin', performance robbin' nose weight. If I saw that treasure out on the range I sure would pick it up! "Here Mister I found your terd rocket!". . . "Son, the only problem is we never launched a terd rocket."
Now THAT is funny....LOL! Thx!

Hopefully He'd launch this in Flushing, NY... Just so long as it doesn't end up in Drain, OR.

Back