OH... NO you DIDN'T!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffgeraci

Reaction score
Hoooooooooowwdy Ho everybody! I figured my e. coli rocket needed a friend, so I made this Mr. Hankey rocket. We already know "it" floats, but does "it" fly too? We'll see in June, after I attach the plexiglass fins and press in tiny plastic kernals of corn!:y: I'm going "green" baby!!!

Construction tips:
First, you gotta fish out a "floater" and let it dry out in the sun:eek:.
Then ya gotta seal it and shape it by hand:cry:
Finally, you have to scrape out the inside to make it light:jaw:.

Or......... you can do it like I did and make it out of artificial materials to make it "look" real. Ha!

I can't wait for Jeff Gortatowsky to announce THIS one at Lucerne next month.:cheers:
Feel free to ass any questions (bathroom humor)

mh1.jpg

mh5.jpg

mh3.jpg

mh2.jpg

mh4.jpg

Last edited:
I like well finished and good looking rockets, but yours looks like shi...............................
:eek:

I am starting wonder about your builds. Are you a colorectal surgeon or proctologist?

Mr. Hanki, the Christmas Poo? I bet this is going to be a real pain on the butt.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Jeff Gortatowsky to announce THIS one at Lucerne next month.:cheers:
Feel free to ass any questions (bathroom humor)

Here's some descriptives for Jeff's announcement:

"Crap Shoot"
"Asstron - (insert any name here)"
"Turd Bird"
"Shoot the Sh___"
"Doo-Hickey" (Sorry, Jm Flis has that name)
"Now lifting off of pad #2" (you've got to launch it from pad #2)
"Finally, a good match for Estes Wadding"

Bathroom humor is just too easy sometimes.

Construction tips:
First, you gotta fish out a "floater" and let it dry out in the sun:eek:.
Then ya gotta seal it and shape it by hand:cry:
Finally, you have to scrape out the inside to make it light:jaw:.

You forgot to add: optional - wash hands after shaping.:pop:

i can't wait to see how this one flies. if it flies better than e coli express then it may get a whopping 15 feet!

i can't wait to see how this one flies. if it flies better than e coli express then it may get a whopping 15 feet!

Hey, this "log" is mounted on a BT-55, and it runs on an E9... I'll bet all y'all that this pooh flies at least 400 feet! Howdy ho!

Hey, this "log" is mounted on a BT-55, and it runs on an E9... I'll bet all y'all that this pooh flies at least 400 feet! Howdy ho!

No -
CrockSim says it'll only get up to 239 feet. No more, no less.

Don't ask my why it won't go one foot higher.
Old inside joke.

OK, someone has finally come up with a design where I DON'T want to see the details of the build thread...

P L E A S E tell us you were not allowed to work on this on the kitchen table

(where is a mod when you need one?)

Last edited:
But can you polish it?

Once during high school, my chemistry class took a field trip to a waste-water treatment facility. One the facilitators giving the tour lamented about one of the required but distasteful tasks was skimming the waste-water prior to initial treating to remove floaters, both natural and man-made. A student asked what could they do at home to be more conscience. His answer: "Chew your corn."

Make sure you keep the e. coli project away from this one. Direct contact would increase the risks of an aft closure failure.

(I was waiting for the thumbs to be removed before posting this. Obviously going toooooo far.)

Make sure you keep the e. coli project away from this one. Direct contact would increase the risks of an aft closure failure.

(I was waiting for the thumbs to be removed before posting this. Obviously going toooooo far.)

if his E9 cato's that'll be the story i tell my kids one day :D

oooh, braden you gave me an idea. Jeff, strap the ecoli express to the side of mr. hankey, cuz e.coli is in "hankies" :D

Your club should make a "crap" load of these rockets and have a spot landing contest with a box fan as the target. You can call it the s**t hitting the fan contest...lol

Danny

Dear lord, what will the community rocketize next!

Yea, I mean they already have a rocket porta-potty. He should buy one and drag-race them. I would feel embarrassed showing up to a launch with either, but it would be FUNNY!

OK, now I'm offended.

This is worse than my Big Jim and the Triplets rocket I built 20 yrs ago.

Back