Nice, France

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The multicultural experiment...

Has FAILED...

It is way past time...

To reverse course...

Has FAILED...

It is way past time...

To reverse course...

"So let's get going. There's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

Last edited:

Has FAILED...

It is way past time...

To reverse course...

What EXACTLY do you propose be done...

Be specific with your ideas...

Own it or hide behind innuendo...

Your choice...

What EXACTLY do you propose be done...

Be specific with your ideas...

Own it or hide behind innuendo...

Your choice...

OK, We can continue to import... (forced immigration)

Or otherwise look the other way... (illegal immigration)

Individuals who refuse to assimilate...

Wasn't Stealth's video all about LOVE...

Love of country, love of fellow "AMERICANS"...

They don't want to be Americans...

And the HORROR in the link provided below...

Which was HIDDEN from the public... (for our own good, thanks for that)

Will be the narrative going forward for all that refuse to see...

We will ALL PAY the price of these misguided policies...

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Disclaimer: If you don't like the source, find your own link, there are many...

Here's what you can find about this "Muslim terrorist attack" when you spend five minutes using Google as I just did. Assembled from multiple news sources:

Tunisian-born Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel - described as a "weird loner" who "became depressed" when his wife left him.

A neighbor who gave her name as Yasmine said he was unfriendly.

"He stank of alcohol ... even during Ramadan," she said to CBS News' Elizabeth Palmer. "It was his eyes ... They scared me ... He stared at us ... and never spoke even when we said hello."

He never prayed or attended a mosque, and hit his wife - with whom he had three children - and was in the process of getting a divorce.

Bouhlel, who had been known to the French police since January, had been on the radar for six months for petty criminality.

It is understood he lost his job as a delivery driver when he fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into four cars.

The attacker's father gave an interview to the BBC in Tunisia saying that his son was mentally ill and had had several breakdowns, Palmer reported.

Walid Hamou, a cousin of Bouhlel's wife Hajer, told MailOnline: 'Bouhlel was not religious. He did not go to the mosque, he did not pray, he did not observe Ramadan.

'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. This is all forbidden under Islam. He was not a Muslim, he was a s***. He beat his wife, my cousin, he was a nasty piece of work.'

The source who is close to the investigation said that the 31 year old attacker may have been “a suicide case who decided to make his suicide look like an Islamist attack. Investigators are being cautious about definitively ascribing a motive for the time being.”

OK, We can continue to import... (forced immigration)

Or otherwise look the other way... (illegal immigration)

Individuals who refuse to assimilate...

Wasn't Stealth's video all about LOVE...

Love of country, love of fellow "AMERICANS"...

They don't want to be Americans...

And the HORROR in the link provided below...

Which was HIDDEN from the public... (for our own good, thanks for that)

Will be the narrative going forward for all that refuse to see...

We will ALL PAY the price of these misguided policies...

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Disclaimer: If you don't like the source, find your own link, there are many...

You are still being vague...

What constitutes assimilated....

Does this require uniform dress...

Does this require religious conversion...

Basically, what constitutes an American...

Americans speak TRUTH...

My freedom is poetry...

Liberals are blind (refuse to see)...

I think I want to shoot something (someone?)...

You are still being vague...

What constitutes assimilated....

Does this require uniform dress...

Does this require religious conversion...

Basically, what constitutes an American...

OK, since you're easily distracted, I'll play with you...

1. We should all be interconnected, think "Borg"

2. We should all wear pant suits

3. We should all pray to chutulu or whatever

4. Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie, and chevrolet

OK, since you're easily distracted, I'll play with you...

1. We should all be interconnected, think "Borg"

2. We should all wear pant suits

3. We should all pray to chutulu or whatever

4. Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie, and chevrolet

I am easily distracted...

Sometimes I can stay on point however...

I asked serious questions...

Regarding things you appear to have strong opinions on...

I assumed you would respond with more than vagueness...

I even over used ellipses so you would understand...

Apparently, you are unwilling or incapable of saying what you seriously believe should happen...

Pity that...

Last edited:
I am easily distracted...

Sometimes I can stay on point however...

I asked serious questions...

Regarding things you appear to have strong opinions on...

I assumed you would respond with more than vagueness...

I even over used ellipses so you would understand...

Apparently, you are unwilling or incapable of saying what you seriously believe should happen...

Pity that...

Touche...

There is nothing new or unique about sociopathic killers. What is peculiar is this bizarre teaming up of the deranged emanating from the Muslim community in organizations such as Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, the Taliban and others, and their ability to commit organized acts of brutality disproportionate to their numbers. It seems to me that those of us who treasure liberty need to find effective ways to detect these people BEFORE they are able to perpetrate their demonic acts upon the innocent. How to do that while maintaining a free society will be difficult and painful.

There is nothing new or unique about sociopathic killers. What is peculiar is this bizarre teaming up of the deranged emanating from the Muslim community in organizations such as Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, the Taliban and others, and their ability to commit organized acts of brutality disproportionate to their numbers. It seems to me that those of us who treasure liberty need to find effective ways to detect these people BEFORE they are able to perpetrate their demonic acts upon the innocent. How to do that while maintaining a free society will be difficult and painful.

Excellent post, Ted.
I think we can agree here for the most part.

I imagine that that we might have differences of opinion on exactly what kind of difficulty and pain we would consider as acceptable (and perhaps on exactly who should bear the brunt of it), but either way I do agree 100 percent that the solution(s) will be difficult and painful. There is no easy way to deal with all this.

s6

Last edited:
More light in the sea of darkness.

Like Anders Breivik, Jared Loughner, Adam Lanza, James Holmes, Syed Farook, Timothy McVeigh, Dylan Roof, Robert Dear, Elliot Rodger, Aaron Alexis, Jiverly Wong, Omar Mateen, Wade Michael Page, Nidal Hasan, Seung Hui Cho, Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris, and on, and on , and on........

But yeah, let's round up all the Muslims because they are the enemy right?

First of all, f*ck all these guys. I'm not claiming any religious superiority myself, and I'm certainly not saying "kumbaya, everything's fine". Not by a long shot. These scum ARE the enemy and they SHOULD be rooted out and put down.

Second, the ones that who are perpetuating their evil for "religious" reasons are the worst of the lot, I agree. Anyone who uses their stupid little fairy story book to devalue the life of others, to view anyone who doesn't follow their particular fairy story as less than human and deserving of death, to judge everyone else as "other", and to justify their own psychopathic and murderous impulses does not get my sympathy. Trust me, I very much want bad things to happen to them. I'm not proud of it, but I too have a lot of rage and anger to deal with.

Third, the thing that is so maddening/frustrating is that I see so many people on "our side" doing exactly this same thing. Exactly. They feel that their little fairy book is the right one (ironically because their own god is about "love"!), and they use it to call for "war" on the others. In their views and "solutions to the problem" they are essentially identical to these a-hole "radical jihadists". The only thing that makes them just a little different is that the "jihadists" in question actually go out and act, while the others simply spew and rant in front of their computer keyboard. Both of them are justifying hate, destruction, and murder on a flimsy little fairy book, and both of them are SO convinced that they are on the side of the righteous. (And, oddly, both of their fairy books which they hold so dear to their hearts tell them to act otherwise).

Fight the enemy? Absolutely - hunt them down, root them out, and destroy them. I got no problem at all with that.

But who is that enemy? Is it all Muslims? Is it religious people in general? How about liberal pacifists? Or maybe it's gun owners? Maybe it's Trump or Hillary supporters? LGBTQ folk or Bundy Ranch militia? Could it be black/colored folk? Maybe it's fans of the rival to your favorite football team?

Here's the message in that video......blanket judgments (and executions) of entire classes/races of people are wrong, and are not worthy of actual patriotic Americans. We can do better than that, and we should.
I am not saying this is easy. Or even comfortable all the time. But I've got lots of friends and family whom I truly love and respect that are sometimes WAY on the opposite side of me on given issues. We argue and disagree sometimes. We even hurt each other when things get out of hand. But we CAN still come together as friends, as family, as Americans, and as human beings.......and we must. The alternative - putting up a fence between us, passing ultimate judgment on each other, and firing shots to kill over that fence - is simply not acceptable.

Muslims as a whole are not the enemy ..... nor are Christians, or gun enthusiasts, or vegetarians, or Fox News watchers, or queer folks, or latinos, or people who buy way too much Duck Dynasty gear. The closest thing we have to an actual category of "enemy" are people who think that violence/murder is the answer, that in particular use a little fairy book to justify this evil nonsense, and that act on it or plan to. So let's start looking at who that really is, huh?

s6

How are we doing with detecting common criminals before they commit a criminal act?

How are we doing with detecting common criminals before they commit a criminal act?

Not as well as we should, especially given the fact that many such common criminals post their exploits on social media and YouTube and are able to do so because LE is forbidden to look out of "privacy concerns". Where have you been hiding Pete?

1. Seek out ISIS camps/members/cells/etc.
2. Kill them
3. Repeat
A lot are so quick to jump on this and blame Muslims, ISIS, whatever when it could be just some nut job off his rocker.
Be patient and see what they say first.

And here's a radical idea that may not be very popular.

What if we just left that area alone? Stop bombing and killing and them sort it all out?
With us bombing and killing, it's just going to make it worse.
You can't blame a kid who is orphaned when his innocent parents are killed in front of him by the invading enemy, such as an American troop or bomb, and he grows up seeking revenge and joins those who will help him do it.
War is never the answer. It hasn't solved anything yet over there and it's just going to make it worse.

Hey, I got it, why don't we limit all insane violent acts to one day a year and everyone can have at it! Or, never mind, idea already taken: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4094724/. BTW, isn't that one of the campaign ideas the Trump camp was brainstorming?

Interesting, there are dozens of active discussions about rocketry going on on TRF. Yet some seem driven to find the few that are not and see if they can control those. Why can't folks who share one common interest (in this case sport rocketry) also take some bandwidth to discuss something else that they find important? If a discussion does not interest me, I simply do not follow it.

So true. I am looking at this thread because I am curious. Not to post, not to flame but I am curious. OK so I am posting but it is because the control issue irritates me more than anything that someone can post that I'll find "offensive".

More light.

A lot are so quick to jump on this and blame Muslims, ISIS, whatever when it could be just some nut job off his rocker.
Be patient and see what they say first.

And here's a radical idea that may not be very popular.

What if we just left that area alone? Stop bombing and killing and them sort it all out?
With us bombing and killing, it's just going to make it worse.
You can't blame a kid who is orphaned when his innocent parents are killed in front of him by the invading enemy, such as an American troop or bomb, and he grows up seeking revenge and joins those who will help him do it.
War is never the answer. It hasn't solved anything yet over there and it's just going to make it worse.

We are all different - and yet we try to come up with classifications to group people together.
Is it because we can't comprehend the 7+ billion different entities that exist on this planet?
So we need to group people into a countable/comprehendible number - even to the extreme of only two categories - us vs them?
Yet by performing such a grouping we negate the individualization of each of us.
And we end up with Muslim vs Christian, Black vs White, Conservative vs Liberal.

BUT

The bigger issue is the tolerance for accepting these differences.
Being different should be expected, but to many these differences can cause uncomfortable feelings such as fear
To others it may cause feeling of superiority.

And rather than accept these difference, some feel their way is RIGHT and everyone should conform to their way of life. And if you can't conform you need to leave or die.

I do believe the vast majority of the people do have a tolerance for these differences, or at least can find ways (peaceful) to cope such as deciding with whom to be friends.
There is only a small minority that feel they need to take matters into their own hands and do something violent to force people to conform or die. Unfortunately this small minority then gets put into some of the larger group designations that then degregates all of the other individuals in that group.

Solutions? - Unfortunately no clue. I don't know how to make people accept differences.
Maybe we need to get cloning to work with detailed indoctrination from birth so we are all the same physically and mentally and we can get down to one group.
Or we accept we are already one group - HUMANS - and live with the other differences....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back