Next contest poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which contest first?

• Oop kit

• Av bay

• Best paint job

• "That won't fly"

• Upscale

• Down scale

• Best use of a non-rocket component

• Cheapest build

• Scale military

• Sci fi

• Saucer

• Trash heap

Results are only viewable after voting.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Ok, vote for which contest to run.

Bb give me time finish the poll.

Last edited:
Options being...?
I would want clone of a MPR kit or best av-bay.

Voted "Upscale", but you have some really compelling choices in the poll!

OOP
AV-Bay
Scale Military
Paint Job

I'll take one of each, please. No, really-don't bother to wrap them. I'll just enjoy them here. ("What now?? Again? Really?? Oh-"POLL"...Sorry, I saw 'roll'...stupid glasses...nevermind....)
Wait! I still want one of each! Dangit, Doc- ya make it too hard to choose.

Keep the votes coming. Once we have a theme. I will make the rules.

Last edited:
If you are interested in participating in the contests, please vote in the poll.

I am totally on board with 'non-rocketry items', but that blends right into 'Sci-fi models' or 'Trash heap' or even "It'll never get off the ground". Bowling balls- who knew-eh?

Looks like upscale is winning. No fair upscaling Steve Eve's or Wedge Oldham's rockets!

I voted upscale but I would have liked something in the scratch build department. Something you designed yourself and completed. It also had to fly proper.

Looks like it is going to be an overwhelming victory for upscale. We will go a contest every 1-2 months and vary the theme. It will give us a chance to hit all of the categories.

Ok,

If we do upscales as our first contest, how do you feel about an adept altimeter as a prize. I may also include a cwbullet original because my wife is going to make few parachutes (she is good with a sewing machine). They will be similar to the rocketmen chutes

Second place is neck and neck. We may have to have a second poll for the second contest.

Chuck,
When you hold the best av-bay contest I will sponsor it. I will put one of our modular electronic bays up as the prize.

I can see scratch build as an option. I thank every on for the ideas.

Back