New Virtual Rocket Contest - Longnecks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You people have some really innovative designs.

And wayyyyy too much time on your hands!

:D

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Irvine
You people have some really innovative designs.
Thank you, Jerry! You've been turning out some pretty nice ones yourself lately.
And wayyyyy too much time on your hands!
That's what my wife keeps saying.:D

But seriously, thanks for sponsoring the contest. I'm looking forward to adding that USR Tall Tail 10 to my fleet. It will be at least 3 times taller than anything I already own. It will be a good use of the new 6-foot launch rod I just bought.

I received my prize today. I got second place in the longneck contest and I have selected the Fliskit Richter Recker...

WOW! This will be my first Fliskit model and I have to say I am impressed. First of all the kit is bigger than I thought. For some reason I expected a 1.6" diameter kit, but this thing is actually 2.2" in diameter and 7 feet tall... :cool:

All components appear to be high quality and the instructions are very detailed.

Thank you Fliskit! Thank you EMRR for the contest as well. I will post a review of the kit as soon as it is done.

CP

I was 4th place and chose the Mean Machine from the anonymous guest (i assume i am not supposed to mention who it is still). I received it in the mail today... Woohoo!!

I always wanted a Mean Machine as a kid but never got one cause they were too expensive. I never would have thought that i'd be in my thirties when i finally got one ;-).

"WOW! This will be my first Fliskit model and I have to say I am impressed. First of all the kit is bigger than I thought. For some reason I expected a 1.6" diameter kit, but this thing is actually 2.2" in diameter and 7 feet tall... "

Jim Flis boasts that you can fit a Mean Machine inside a Richter Recker.

I, too, just received a very nice prize for the Longneck contest, but am far too busy virtually breaking the speed of sound to build it right now. Got to beat that Zeus...

I got my ASP Tall Boy a few days ago.
The Tall Boy is tall! (And who would have guessed! :p )
Thanks BRS hobbies! :)

With the Tall Boy and my Mean Machine, I only need one more longneck to write a comparison article for EMRR.

The Greek gods are in rebellion! Zeus will fall!

Originally posted by Afterburner
I received my prize today. I got second place in the longneck contest and I have selected the Fliskit Richter Recker...

WOW! This will be my first Fliskit model and I have to say I am impressed. First of all the kit is bigger than I thought. For some reason I expected a 1.6" diameter kit, but this thing is actually 2.2" in diameter and 7 feet tall... :cool:

All components appear to be high quality and the instructions are very detailed.

Thank you Fliskit! Thank you EMRR for the contest as well. I will post a review of the kit as soon as it is done.

CP

:) Glad you got it in good order. My only caution is to beware of ceiling fans.... I know of THREE Richter Reckers taken out by ceiling fans (my own included), so... :)

by the way, she goes **great** on E9 motors

jim

Latest posts

Back