• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Rocketry Warehouse Terminator kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadavidson

Reaction score
New RW Terminator 5” diameter split fin, boattailed, colored fiberglass kit. 75mm motor. Will fly on K-M motors. Flew mine on a K550Dark Matter L. Cool looking great flying rocket. Could be used for a level 2 & 3 rocket.
Asking $525 shipped to your door.
Thanks for looking
Bill D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 163
Bumping back up to the top. Surprised no one jumped in this level 2-3 all fiberglass kit. Last reduction: $400 shipped.

So I might still have a chance. I've been dreaming of this kit it's SO cool. After a week-long stay in the hospital last month I could really use a project to work on. And I think I'd sell a 4" fiberglass kit within my local Tripoli club "Houston" to cover the costs.

Come on, folks. Wildman's sale is tomorrow and I don't have 75mm hardware yet. Please don't make me wait another year to get it done.

Back