New Estes rtf scale rocket predictions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolRockets

Reaction score
Hello all. The rtf scale rockets from Estes are great, (or at least I enjoy them) my prediction is a space shuttle, spacex starship, and blue origin new Glenn. If anyone else has predictions please comment on this thread

The Starship has not been seen yet in its final form on the launch pad, thus I would doubt the expense of RTF tooling has been invested. And the retail price for that would be close to $300. As for the New Glenn, the same issue exists of no complete rocket yet until 2024 (and that the New Shepard is not a great seller). Out of your 3, the Space Shuttle would be the most obvious choice. But which Shuttle stack would they do?

the Space Shuttle would be the most obvious choice. But which Shuttle stack would they do?
The Challenger stack, it’s the best one, the tank is the most orange (much popping colors), the space shuttle is the most modern design. The boosters just look better on it, and it’s my personal favorite

Back