• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to replace stolen CTI 24,29,38,54mm hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this listing on Fleabay Item#190947589766. huge lot of casings

Just seen this listing on Fleabay Item#190947589766. huge lot of casings

Honest to god, this has to stop. If you bothered checking the ebay listing about 5 posts up you'd see that it is the SAME listing you have and that it has already been discussed.

STOP ATTACKING this guy! I am asking the mods to close this thread as it has done nothing but spread fear, uncertainty and doubt about the intentions of our fellow rocketeers. I, too, ignore very few people on this forum but I have added in two just from this thread.

Instant Karma's gonna get you.

Yeesh, folks. This is done.

The only thing that's been accomplished (besides learning of CTI's generosity, in helping this guy replace what was stolen) is to drive a member away.

The only thing I want to see any further on this topic is apologies from those who made baseless accusations against the guy, and drove him away.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back