• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Need to Contact David Qualman

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rharshberger

Reaction score
David was one of our sponsors for SodBlaster and donated some of his very nice products, for some reason the email used to originally contact him via his website is returning a mail system error so I do not believe the message is getting through. We really would like to thank him for his participation, if anyone knows him personally or has a way to contact him directly would you let him know that I am trying to reach him.
Thank you in advance.

Rich.

David was one of our sponsors for SodBlaster and donated some of his very nice products, for some reason the email used to originally contact him via his website is returning a mail system error so I do not believe the message is getting through. We really would like to thank him for his participation, if anyone knows him personally or has a way to contact him directly would you let him know that I am trying to reach him.
Thank you in advance.

Rich.
I know BRS Hobbies vends his products. Maybe give them a holler.

Back