Need help updating Eggfinder Quantum to 1.09f ...please:)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcanroc

Custom title
Reaction score
I'm at wits end trying to update my Eggfinder Quantum. Just won't take the update. I'm using the blue case USB to three wires (black, green and white). My O.S. is Windows 11. Even when is delete "PL2303 DO NOT SUPPORT WIDOWS 11... it still returns when I plug the USB back in. I've downloaded a CP2102 driver but I can't seem to get it into my device manager Ports. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx Geoffrey

You cannot use that cable with Windows 11, it does not support it. We sell a new USB-Serial "dongle" that is supported by ALL versions of Windows and Mac OS too... THAT uses the CP2102 chip (the cable uses a Prolific PL2303 chip).

Thank you Chris for your help and quick response to my issue. I was a little confused about whether I had the right dongle or not, apparently "no". I'll send you a email so that I can order the new dongle from your eggtimer website. I really love your products and customer support. Thx again, talk to you soon.

Geoffrey

Back