• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NARAM Forty-Two Dr. Rocket RMS 38/240 - 720 System ITEM SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
Never been used, Mfg. Date 7/2000, Serial Number 015
This set commemorates NARAM 42 July 29 - August 4, 2000.
Includes the 240 case, 360 case, 480 case, 600 case, and 720 case, three forward closures, thre rear closures, three pressure washers, in NARAM Edition colors (Tie-Dyed red).

Make offer.

Taking these cases off the sell list, sorry but I didn't get any serious offers. Besides, when looking at the picture I noticed for the first time that my 600 case and 720 case had different serial numbers from the rest and even each other. Don't know how that happened since I bought them all at the same time.

102_0044.jpg

Last edited:
Can you post a better picture of the closures, the top right and lower left closures sure look used or have some sort of schmutz on them...

Frank

There probably is some dirt or dust on them, as they have been in my rocketry box for the past 12 years and that box has been to the Blackrock Desert. If you've ever been there, you would know that you always bring some of the Blackrock desert with you. The border between Nevada/California where the agriculture department officials preside knew I had been to Blackrock just by the dust all over my pickup. I'll make sure to wipe them off, but they have never been used, as I have another set of 38 mm cases and closures of the normal red color, along with two sets of 29 mm cases and closures that ARE used. I had bought the NARAM commemorative cases/closures because I knew they'd be worth more someday to the right person who can appreciate such things.

Back